Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

To offset the unfavorable position of the desk in my cubicle, I am going to place a mirror opposite the entrance.

I won't be sitting directly in the flow, but if I hang the mirror directly opposite the entrance, I would be able to see incoming people from the left (meaning by looking in the mirror). I am number 4. The mirror will be in the North-West. I will be facing either East or South-East. Unfortunately, there is no way to move the desk for me to face the North, the desk is built-in the wall, like in many cubicles.

Excuse me being too detailed, my question is: does it matter what shape and approximate size of the mirror to use? At Michaels store, there are round, square and hexagonal. Which one would you recommend? How about the size - 4" by 4", 6" by 6", 8" by 8"?

Thank you very much.

Carnation

The size of the mirror doesn't really matter, so long as you can see the door. You could get by on a very small mirror indeed. Regarding shape - as it will be in the NW, you could use a round mirror (circular shapes are metal), so it will double up as an activation for your heavenly and mentor luck in the general space Feng Shui sense. A square (earth) mirror is also possible, as earth produces metal.

Kaye

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved