Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57272 12/02/06 11:36 PM
Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

I just heard, from my mother, that my brother currently has no sight in one eye. He lost it yesterday. It may be diabetes related, since there is some in our family and the doctor's indicated the sight lose is of that nature. He is being treated now. They say that if they can't restore it in the next few days it will be a permanent lost.

Could you please send some healing energy to my brother Alan, 35 year old in Ottawa. He's a father of three little boys; the last two are one year old twins. He's a strong hard working guy, the fitest of us three brothers.

I'll be doing what I can, but I would appreciate any help you could send his way.

Thank you.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Update:

I spoke to Alan today. The urgency, accuracy of the information conveyed by my mother was incorrect. There isn't a 72 hour rush or he'll be blind situation.

It turns our he has cataracts in both eyes. The sight loss was actually very blurry vision. I ask about the suddeness, and my brother's reply was that the doctor said it had probably been developing and he only suddenly noticed it. I don't like that answer much, but it is what was said.

I would still appreciate it if you could send him energy for clear vision. I ask here rather than the weekly healing, because the doctors are anxious to do the operation within the next two week (becaus he's so young). I have told him about the healing energy and asked him to notice if his vision clears up to let me know, and also to consider delaying the surgery if it does. I know lens replacement is a day surgery now-a-days, but I would like to avoid it all together.

My brother is quite relaxed about the whole thing; that's the way he is. I also asked him to try and get some more rest, they don't get much of that with three little ones and very long commutes.

Thank you again.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Last edited by Iam2; 12/03/06 04:07 PM.
Iam2 #57273 12/03/06 08:36 AM

sending energy Iam2

JETAY #57274 12/03/06 10:13 AM

I am also sending healing to your brother. Many blessings to him, his family and to you. I am surrounding all of you in the sun.

Nickie #57275 12/03/06 12:44 PM

Just sent some energy I Am 2. Wishing the best.
Gabby

Gabby #57276 12/03/06 04:08 PM
Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

For those that have visited this thread before, and didn't notice the update to the original post. Here it is again.

I spoke to Alan today. The urgency, accuracy of the information conveyed by my mother was incorrect. There isn't a 72 hour rush or he'll be blind situation.

It turns our he has cataracts in both eyes. The sight loss was actually very blurry vision. I ask about the suddeness, and my brother's reply was that the doctor said it had probably been developing and he only suddenly noticed it. I don't like that answer much, but it is what was said.

I would still appreciate it if you could send him energy for clear vision. I ask here rather than the weekly healing, because the doctors are anxious to do the operation within the next two week (becaus he's so young). I have told him about the healing energy and asked him to notice if his vision clears up to let me know, and also to consider delaying the surgery if it does. I know lens replacement is a day surgery now-a-days, but I would like to avoid it all together.

My brother is quite relaxed about the whole thing; that's the way he is. I also asked him to try and get some more rest, they don't get much of that with three little ones and very long commutes.

Thank you again.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Iam2 #57277 12/03/06 05:52 PM

Hi Iam2,
Am sending energy & intent of clear vision to Alan.
Also how is your knee?
Love & light
Faune

Faune #57278 12/08/06 01:02 AM
Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Faune.

My knee is mostly healed. I walk pain free, and have started some very easy jogging on a treadmill.

After about three weeks it stabilized at the current condition. Which is to say I can't comfortably flex it all the way, and some orientations have discomfort. I'm trying to stretch the muscles, but it is difficult with the tension across the knee. I feel it is mostly a case of tight leg muscles, however I have considered giving in and going to physio-therapy.

Thanks for asking. That's twice I've asked for help in about a month. I still wrestle with the guy thing of not asking for help; at least not from people.

Thank you all. You are perfection.

Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved