Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am going to have a fresh examination in Dec.24. How can i use the PWMS to prepare this examination. I think i have master the PWMS except the activation. i know purpose and proposing is important. But how can i do with the textbook i have already studied , though i have not a memory of the textbook. How should deal with the french grammer? How to deal with the frech vocabulary? Can PWMS help me to successfully pass the exam in just 20 days.
Any help will be appreciate.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Treat each chapter as a book in itself. Draw mind maps while activating that chapter. Set yourself a timer and spend about 20 minutes on a chapter to see what you can learn. If the textbook has questions use the questions. Answer them. If you cannot answer them then you know what you should be activating for.

PhotoRead the whole textbook a few times between now and the exam. For learning language, play with the language. Draw pictures to associate with the words. Use post it notes or similar and place them on the objects in the language you are learning. Say the word often. Find a way to use the language as much as you can.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks for your advice.Alex. I'll try it.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved