Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57294 12/05/06 07:41 PM
BioBill Offline OP
OP Offline

Been using the excellent paraliminal cds with Centerpointe's Holosync program for a few years now. Great stuff. When I found out about the Sonic Access program I jumped on it.

POWERFUL STUFF!!!!

Two questions.

I live in the Pacific NW where the deviation between magnetic north and true north is over 20 degrees. Which one should I be aligning with?

Would love to hear from anyone else involved with Centerpointe regarding the order of listening. Should I do my Holosync first and Sonic Access second or the other way around.

Starting to have some real fun as this technology gets more precise and POWERFUL. Life altering, you bet!

BioBill,

I've read the information on 'Sonic Access'. You indicated that it's "powerful stuff".
I'm thinking about giving it a try. What were your experiences since you've been using it. Anything that you can provide will be helpful in my decision to try it... I've read some of the sonic access posts. No much to make me want to jump at it.

Thanks.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Can't tell you which order to use them in that's something that different for everyone.

Use the compass (magnetic) and the manual for the directions.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved