Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

A couple of questions have been bothering me lately, so I hope to get some hints.

First, in the Essentials manual it is discussed how to mitigate the opposite bed directions for partners. So, basically, we look at the direction of the front door of the house and see if it faces favorable direction for one person, and arrange the bed in the direction of the other person.

My question: how do we determine the direction of the front door? I got confused. Do we determine it when entering or exiting the house? I was thinking when exiting, "looking out" from the house. Or is it determined when entering the house, as the Chi is entering from the outside world? Or is it determined based on where it is in the house in the relation to the center (hexagram-wise)??

I am trying to help my parents. My mom is 6 and dad is 9, so their success directions are E and W respectively. Now, the front door if I look out is facing East (plus or minus a few degrees). If I enter the house, I face West. But, if I stand in the center of the house, the door is in South-East section.... So... shall I say, the direction of the door is East?

My other question that is constantly on my mind has to do with my personal relationship direction in my bedroom at my place and how to activate it. My relationship direction is East, being number 4. However, on the East wall of my bedroom there is a big wide window, right in the center of the wall.... I don't want to put my activation card on the window shutters of course. Therefore, is it OK to place activation cards above the window, on the space between window and the ceiling? I haven't activated relationship section for that reason...

I have two heart-shaped woven straw decorations, filled with cloth artificial little flowers (not the dried flowers, as I remember, that silk or cloth flowers are OK in the bedroom?) I got them as a gift from mom a while ago. They are currectly hung on my south wall and I am thinking of moving them to that relationship spot above the window and place relationship activation card in between. Is it all right to have those decorations at all, since they are straw-made and have artificial flowers? Shall I use them as part of my relationship activation? They are a pair.

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate the help. Sometimes I tend to be a little too analytical...

carnation

Hi there, : )

Quote:

My question: how do we determine the direction of the front door? I got confused. Do we determine it when entering or exiting the house? I was thinking when exiting, "looking out" from the house. Or is it determined when entering the house, as the Chi is entering from the outside world? Or is it determined based on where it is in the house in the relation to the center (hexagram-wise)??

Stand in the doorway and look out. It is the qi from that direction that you face when you open the door each day. It is also the qi from that direction that follows you in when you enter the house. The direction is measured looking out, logically, since you are coming FROM that direction.

Quote:

I am trying to help my parents. My mom is 6 and dad is 9, so their success directions are E and W respectively. Now, the front door if I look out is facing East (plus or minus a few degrees). If I enter the house, I face West. But, if I stand in the center of the house, the door is in South-East section.... So... shall I say, the direction of the door is East?

You are correct - the direction is E.

Quote:

My other question that is constantly on my mind has to do with my personal relationship direction in my bedroom at my place and how to activate it. My relationship direction is East, being number 4. However, on the East wall of my bedroom there is a big wide window, right in the center of the wall.... I don't want to put my activation card on the window shutters of course. Therefore, is it OK to place activation cards above the window, on the space between window and the ceiling? I haven't activated relationship section for that reason...

That's fine. Consider incorporating blue, black and green into the curtain design as well.

Quote:

I have two heart-shaped woven straw decorations, filled with cloth artificial little flowers (not the dried flowers, as I remember, that silk or cloth flowers are OK in the bedroom?) I got them as a gift from mom a while ago. They are currectly hung on my south wall and I am thinking of moving them to that relationship spot above the window and place relationship activation card in between. Is it all right to have those decorations at all, since they are straw-made and have artificial flowers? Shall I use them as part of my relationship activation? They are a pair.

It's the intention that matters. Just empower them before putting them up.

Kaye

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved