Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

I thought it would be great to also have a Paraliminal Sonica Access CD for Appreciation. Where you could think about one area were you would like to show appreciation. Just a thought.

I have used Prosperity, with a goal of having more appreciation. Worked great!

vitaman

Learning Strategies Admin

Use the Spiritual Growth CD from Sonic Access and put appreciation as you want it on your goal card ( Perhaps you mean gratitude?)

Prosperity is perfect for that from the Ultimate You Library

Alex

Appreciation and gratitude are pretty much one and the same from where I stand and would be a truly great title in any prosperity library! --- Mike

Quote:

Appreciation and gratitude are pretty much one and the same from where I stand and would be a truly great title in any prosperity library! --- Mike

It's already there. It just depends on how you use the Paraliminal or Sonic Access CD

Alex

Very good point Alex! Sometimes I think it's easy to forget just how extremely VERSATILE these recordings are!!! Thank You, Mike

Is there a particular reason why a Sonic Access - say the Success & Health
can't be used together?

I'm thinking of Success first thin g in the morning, & the Health just before bedtime.

Appreciate your thoughts - thanks

Caitie

Caitie #57377 12/31/06 04:41 AM

Use only one in one day. You can use it the next day. These are meditation Paraliminals and the idea is not to do it with impatience for results because impatience is saying I'm not going to get it.

If you have two things like success and health you want to cover in one listening I suggest Spiritual Growth would be a better Paraliminal. Grow spiritually in the areas of success and health and you can focus on them both at the same time because spiritual growth is a whole being from inside out thing.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved