Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57378 12/11/06 05:15 AM
OP Offline

Hello,

My great thanks to Kaye for recommendations and making my Feng Shui experience oh so much easier. ) Thank you very much!!

A couple other questions (of course). When I start measuring/ determining directions from the center of the bedroom, is the center determined by including the built-in closet (it has sliding doors), as it occupies significant part of the bedrom, or without considering the closet?

The manual instructs to put personal and family goals in the bedroom and business goals in the office. My brother, for example, is a student, works part-time, so doesn't have an office. Can he put his career success goals in his bedroom? My success goals that I just activated in my bedroom are also very connected with career/ business success.

Thank you!!

Quote:

My great thanks to Kaye for recommendations and making my Feng Shui experience oh so much easier. ) Thank you very much!!

You're welcome. : )

Quote:

A couple other questions (of course). When I start measuring/ determining directions from the center of the bedroom, is the center determined by including the built-in closet (it has sliding doors), as it occupies significant part of the bedrom, or without considering the closet?

This one is a discussion I've had with a couple of my colleagues now, and the result is still in doubt. I tend to say that if the entire wall is taken up by the closet, then you can ignore it, since it is essentially a new wall, and employ the useable space. If the closet covers only part of the wall, then treat the room as a house and employ the 1/3 rule for missing corners. The fact is, you define your space, so both are correct, but it is a judgment call on which one will be more effective for your home. Just go with what instinctively feels right to you.

Quote:

The manual instructs to put personal and family goals in the bedroom and business goals in the office. My brother, for example, is a student, works part-time, so doesn't have an office. Can he put his career success goals in his bedroom? My success goals that I just activated in my bedroom are also very connected with career/ business success.

It doesn't really matter. The bedroom and office thing works nicely if you have both, so you keep the energies in each suited to the space. If you don't, just go with what you have. The theoretical reason for this is that the business energies might be too busy for the bedroom. I have not found this to be the case in my experience.

Kaye

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved