Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi.

How do you think is the best way to listen to paraliminals?

I think most people is clear on only listening to a paraliminal for maximum two weeks or so, if no results then change it to another paraliminal. Works on placebo

But... what about WHEN listening to the paraliminal, what gives best results?

Your focus:
1. Should your focus in trance be on the waves in the background, and background music composed on the paraliminal CD?
2. Should your focus be on the vokals in the words, that Paul Scheele is saying. Like listening to the words and tones of words without really recognizing the words consciously in trance?
3. Should your focus in trance be on your body when listening. Be on how relaxed your feet is, how good relaxed your hands feel.. If any tensions in your body then focus on it so it disappears?
4. Is it a good idea to chose 1, 2 and 3 randomly from minute to minute or longer times and let your focus go between these focus sensations?

- Which one from 1 to 4 is most effective? Give the best results?

The dept of trance:
1. Should the trance be as deep as possible when listening?
2. Or is a light trance, not very deep, the best idea?

Is the following procedure very effective when listening to a paraliminal?
1. First state your purpose, feel your purpose.
2. Say to yourself: "When listening, I will just relax and let my other than conscious mind take over and process the paraliminal in the way it will best integrate my *state purpose*".
3. And then just relax during the session and let the other than conscious mind take over the session and consciously focus on 1-4. From the beginning to the end of the session. Or just one of the 1-4.

- If its a very effective procedure, can you apply it to all paraliminals?

....Even like side B of the paraliminal NBG or like Automatic Pilot side B, or Beliefs side A and B. Because these paraliminals to me require a lot of conscious attentention all the way through the paraliminal. Like side B of NBG it counsciously require you see yourself in the other persons place and see the behaviour of yourself doing the behavior etc. And like Automatic Pilot side B when you see the behavior you want to integrate 1 times, 3 times 9 times etc.... up til 32 times i think... or was it 64... (here unconsciously of course). And like Beliefs, you have to see yourself consciously with a new belief. Can you here in all these examples state from the beginning "I will let my other than conscious mind take over and just consciously focus on 1-4? Don't you have to feel the new behavior here like using NLP and not just focus on 1-4 all the way through?

On beforehand - Thank you for your comments.

Learning Strategies Admin

Your focus
See page 4 of any of the booklets and just listen down the middle. don't try to focus on either voice. If you notice it go along with it.

Dept of trance... don't stress it. The Paraliminals will draw you to the correct level for that listening session.

The following procedure is the effective way to prepare.

Read the booklet chose the appropriate session and answer the questions in relation to your goals. Put the CD on and mentally answer the questions Paul asks in the intro. On some Paraliminals he reminds you to stop the player and get clear on your goal. Let go and listen to the session.

The best way to use each Paraliminal is explained in the booklet. There are also tips for going beyond.

Alex

OP Offline

Hey Alex...

Yes have tried to listen down the middle then I get too stressed trying that.. It's simply too hard...... And the trance does not get very deep then.....I think it's better focusing on relaxation of body, or focus on the background music and the calmness of the ocean waves in the background.... It helps me relax better. And then just let the voices be there as they are...

About the booklet. Yes the questions help in the booklet, but unless you are very clearly on your OWN purpose for the session and can feel it, then you will get nowhere during the session because it's all placebo. You have to have the "back-up" accelerator feelings with you when listening.

And you don't mention anything about NBG, Automatic Pilot, Beliefs etc. how consciously you have to do the exercise as I mentioned during the paraliminal session.Just by answering "Look in the booklet" don't answer my questions I stated in my first post very clearly...... Want some more hands on experience answer for my questions. That is what I'm looking for.

Nice Ones,

When I consider the great deal of time and energy that went into Paul's tapes, one thing really stands out in my mind. He wanted them to be easy to use, simple to use and absolutely--most definitely comfortably RELAXING to use! If you are getting tense and/or stressed listening to one of his programs, you can be assured that is not his intent! That will negate the effectiveness of tapes like his every single time! Tension and stress bring with them resistance. Resistance to what? Resistance to anything new that is being introduced to the stressed and tensed person.
What I do is keep it very simple and easy and comfortable according to the directions. I play the recording low enough so that I could actually drift off if I had a mind to (and sometimes I have) but just loud enough to hear Paul's instructions. As far as the instructions go, I comply with them but I never over think it. For example, if he asks me to give my intent for the listening, I'll give it in a present tense, 1st person affirmation style sentence. "My intent for this listening is that I now see more success and prosperity in each area of my life!" or in my finances or in my....you get the point. I don't have the Auto Pilot recording (yet) but I think it's pretty neat how Paul overloads one's conscious thereby forcing it to hand off to your subconscious (like a quarterback handing a football off to a running back) the Paul's assignment. I think Paul realizes that people can't visualize a scene 64 times in a matter of a few seconds. Perhaps Paul should have made this (much) more clear but since clearly he didn't, my take on it is that he KNEW if you kept your relaxed, RECEPTIVE state of mind, your subconscious would rise to the task EASILY doing what it was created to do and that is UNCONSCIOUSLY visualize at high speed! Okay, with that said, remember that if you "take things too seriously" while the recording is playing, you're going to get tense and stressed! You get tensed and stressed over-analyzing and over-figuring what Paul is doing and well...you're going to defeat the session! It's as simple as that! I don't recall anywhere Paul saying that he WANTS his listeners to get tense, stressed, annoyed or irritated!
As far as Alex's explanation goes, I think she is doing her best without having to re-type (or revise) the instructions. The absolute main thing to keep in mind is that these recordings were designed to be easy to use, simple to use, relaxing to use and pleasurable to use. Hope this helps! --- Mike

Personally, I like to listen to the background music whenever possible but as I've said over and over, it is of absolutely no concern to me. Sometimes I'll listen to one voice, sometimes the other and many times right down the middle. If I am RELAXED and FEELING GOOD,
I'm in the right state of mind!

Does anybody know where to buy the best paraliminal software?
Thanks.

Quote:

Yes have tried to listen down the middle then I get too stressed trying that.. It's simply too hard...... And the trance does not get very deep then.....I think it's better focusing on relaxation of body, or focus on the background music and the calmness of the ocean waves in the background.... It helps me relax better. And then just let the voices be there as they are...

Therefore you are listening down the middle. If you can really let go the conscious mind will switch off. What Paul want's you to do so you let the non-conscious mind do the listening.

Quote:

About the booklet. Yes the questions help in the booklet, but unless you are very clearly on your OWN purpose for the session and can feel it, then you will get nowhere during the session because it's all placebo. You have to have the "back-up" accelerator feelings with you when listening.

The questions in the booklet do ask you for your OWN purpose for listening and asks questions and makes suggestions relevant to the Paraliminal you've chosen.

Quote:

And you don't mention anything about NBG, Automatic Pilot, Beliefs etc. how consciously you have to do the exercise as I mentioned during the paraliminal session.Just by answering "Look in the booklet" don't answer my questions I stated in my first post very clearly...... Want some more hands on experience answer for my questions. That is what I'm looking for.

Zone out on all Paraliminal the conscious mind will shut off there is nothing you "have" to do the non-conscious mind is doing it. If you happen to be aware of Paul telling you to do something then you can do it. I find that I don't even bother to try and to it consciously. Just let the non-conscious mind do it. One I've answered the questions and know why I'm listening something will come out of it.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved