Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57616 12/20/06 10:10 PM
OP Offline

Alex, I was curious to whether or not you ever used Paraliminal or Natural Brilliance programs in conjunction with affirmations. If so, how did you use them. I'm looking for ideas. I also hope others reading this will offer their thoughts too.

Thanks In Advance &
Merry Christmas,
Mike

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

When ever I listen to a Paraliminal I answer Paul's questions that becomes my affirmation of intent. I write my goals considering the rules of affirmations and when think of my goals they are in the form of an affirmation as a result. I'm not one for using affirmations as a mantra since they usually raise inner conflict I find it easier to use the Feeling Exercise, Inquiry Process or Sedona Method when I find myself voicing limiting ideas.

One of the most powerful things I've discovered that works best for Paraliminals (and in many areas of life) is detachment. Do it, let it go, see what happens. The biggest block is the underlying anxiety that need to get it right or work at it perfectly is what prevents one from getting optimal results.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you Alex! That makes sense to me. It seems that the detachment is an expression of allowing or trust. I believe that detachment might be the hardest part of manifestation for most of us to understand and perhaps because of that, the most important part.
Thank you again for your insightful answer! --- Merry Christmas, Mike

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved