Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline

Well we're drawing to the close of another year. Here in Australia School is out for 6 weeks and the festivities will pull many of us away from the computer to be with family in the lead up to the New Year.

This time of year we begin to reflect on the last 12 months. Were we are now what we've achieved and what we still hope to achieve.

For me it has been a year of ups and down. I shared in the sadness of those left behind as loved ones ended their journey on the physical plane and the delight of those who discovered how PhotoReading works.

A highlight for me was when my brother asked me to teach him PhotoReading early November in preparation for exams late November. My brother is as flawed as any student waiting till the last-minute to learn a skill that could save his butt.

I was able to adapt the private class I had for him to focus on his textbook. Taught him a strategy for taking exams and hoped for the best. He reported that he did not have time for more than two practice exams before the main event. When he contacted me to report his results he said, "I didn't fail." I replied that's great all you wanted was a pass. He said, "I didn't pass. I didn't get a credit. I got distinction."

When I look over my goals which I wrote for me at the beginning of the year. I noticed that I have achieved the primary goal. My secondary goal, I decided to delay back in March for something even better. I had decided it wasn't the right time for that particular goal. And I continue to take strides in my personal development. It's true. Those who set goals within the first 30-days in January do achieve them.

I've been doing the Learning Strategies e-course Clear Mind Bright Future since it first became available in 2003. December 2004 I had a conversation with my mother. I told her that 2004 was a good year for me. She said, "it's about time you're long overdue for a break."

No, I didn't deserve the break, I worked for it. For the first time in my life I managed to write out some goals for myself and achieve them. In the past I worried about getting my goal right on paper that I never finished writing them. I was also mindful of the words, "careful what you wish for you might get it." I was never sure I really wanted the goals I wrote. The guidelines for setting goals required days and weeks of contemplation. Now I look at the pages I wrote and realise I reached a few of my goals that weren't my primary focus. It's true. You just need to focus on one thing and other things seem to fall into place.

For you who are wanting to change habits, see financial growth, manifest abundance and learn new skills. I recommend that you take the time to write out your goals. It doesn't matter how you do it. I know, I'm going to do it the easy way that has worked so well for me these past few years.

May 2007 bring you abundance, happiness and good health
Alex

Cheers Alex,

Glad that you achieved your goal. Success is always heartening to hear and gives the rest of us hope.
Have a happy and healthy Christmas and may 2007 let you reach more of your goals.
Love and light
Faune

Dear Alex:

May your Cup of Life overflow with all good things for you in the coming 2007 year, and may you also have a very wonderful, peaceful and joyous Christmas holiday.

We are all so blessed to have your sincere, witty and very helpful tutoring while we muddle our way through the LSC courses, etc. You are very appreciated.

Namaste!

Unis

Well done, Alex!

Here is to another year of adventure and growth!

vitaman

All the best Alex! Here's hoping 2007 brings joy and prosperity in abundance!

Classy,inspiring message from a classy, inspiring person! Alex, I always enjoy your posts--have from the beginning! Your posts are helpful AND practical and given in a straightforward, down-to-earth manner! I can easily say that of all the moderators I've come across through the years on many forums, you are the BEST!

Being a moderator such as you are, you are in a position of answering our questions, from the ridiculous to the sublime. It can easily seem, through no fault of your own, that you are somehow above it all.I appreciate your sharing from your life (in this thread) because it allows the reader to see that you, too, have aspirations and challenges that you face just like the rest of us!

Here's to you Alex and also the rest of us on this forum and at Personal Learning,Inc. wishing all of us the best year we've ever had in 2007!!!

Best Wishes,
Mike Pearson

OP Offline

Thank you.

For me right now it's New Years Eve 3:30PM I wanted to leave home by 4 but that's highly unlikely now.

Yes I do face a few challenges too. I don't talk too much about the because what you focus on you give energy too. So rather than look at my challenges as something to be battled out of my life. I focus on what I can do. It's a slow process.

When I get home tonight it will be after 1am maybe later but I'll be online to do the Clear Mind Bright Future course because it's going to set the tone for my next year.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2007 and to realise that true abundance is more than material possessions you own. It's something that has a place within you.

Alex

Hello - to those who who will shape their lives the way they want to live them!

Alex KV is eloquent as ever. I have to agree that purchasing the LS product is excellent as I did some years ago - though I think the Internet Access only lasts for 12 weeks - so don't get caught out out with the access to the resource. Check first I know LS are very flexible.

I have some refinements on the process which are freely accessible on the following link and working through the Blogs.

http://www.philipatkinsonconsulting.com/blog.asp

OP Offline

Great News is Clear Mind Bright Future is now on CD. I'll see if I can get Pete to post.

Alex

Alex, I know that the CMBF online version is time limited and pass protected. Is the CD version limited in these ways, or can it be used indefinately?

vitaman

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved