Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57687 12/24/06 08:13 AM
foey Offline OP
OP Offline

I received my Diamond Feng Shui course yesterday and have made some minor changes following Marie's instructions. I can feel the difference already and it's really amazing.

Here's one question though - I am running my business from my home office which is also my bedroom. Marie says not to put any water elements in the bedroom, although some water is certainly good for the North side of the office.

Since my business depends a lot on people recognizing my work and new clients who choose to work with me because of the possible returns they can get... How should I go about doing this? Should I have a water element / feature in my home office?

Thanks for your help!

Hi

Some options:

- Have a water feature that you can turn off at night. If it is something like a fish tank, you can cover it up with a piece of cloth.

- Incorporate blues, blacks, whites and metallic colours instead. Play with the number 1, 6, 1-6, wavy and circular shapes.

- General pictures of career success with blue tones.

Other things:

- Activate the South for recognition.

- Work with your Success and Relationship directions.

Kaye

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved