Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MatiasT Offline OP
OP Offline

I have read in many places that is important to write our goals or purpose. Alex, what do you think about that?

Best time for studying: I know that everybody according to personal activities study in different moments. However I would like to let you know that in 6 years that took me to become a doctor the best time to study for me has always been in the morning for example 5 AM to 11 AM (with breaks of course) and then from 15 to 19 hours (total of 10 hours). I followed this schedule when I had exams near.

To study in the morning has the advantage that you are fresh, there are no noises and you will find that you will advance a lot.

Another important thing that I learnt is to avoid fatigue. You avoid fatigue resting before you become tired. It is an interesting idea I have learnt reading a book of Dale Carnegie. Its amazing how powerfull is the productivity when you are rested. This point has changed my performance a lot.

I read everyday the forum and always find very rich information.

Sorry for my english, it is my second language.

Matias T

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Writing goals yes it's important. It's more important though what you do with that paper afterwards. If you treat it like scrap paper that's how you see your goals. Read it daily so you can incorporate it into your actions for the day or store it in a special place so you can revisit it. That's up to the individual. However writing your goals is evidence that you are planning goals and looking at whether or not they are important to you.

Some people need to write daily to do list others just think of their daily to do list and do them. Do what works for you.

Best time to study will depend on the individuals internal clock. I usually do it in the mornings before I go to bed. But few people like the hours of 1 to 3am for studying.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved