Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#57833 01/03/07 04:57 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone tried this? I'm considering to purchase it. How do you like it?

Dorian

Hi

I have purchased it. but my personal experience is "New Behaviour Generator" is more effective for anything. Maybe I have to try the Talking to win some more times !!

Quote:

Hi

I have purchased it. but my personal experience is "New Behaviour Generator" is more effective for anything. Maybe I have to try the Talking to win some more times !!

I agree with you about the New Behavior Generator being extremely powerful! I used it last night to model a great singer's high notes and you know what? Afterwards, I noticed myself taking on the subtle differences that ALLOWED MY voice to hit high notes more on a par with his! I have to say that blew me away! It was the first time I'd used NBG even though I'd read about it through the years so yes, it did make me a BELIEVER! With that said though, I believe it's important to remember (this is what was told me by more than one of the coaches by the way) that these programs tackle issues from different angles! Talking To Win tackles certain goals/objectives from one angle and NBG tackles them from another. Like Peter (Bissonette) says,"There are many roads to Chicago." This is a true and helpful reminder to all of us that in most cases, there is MORE than one right answer or solution for us! Aside from the two paralimals you mentioned in your post, Sales Leap, Belief and Auto Pilot would be good too for what you desire! Hope this helps and rememeber---be determined AND flexible!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved