Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

A few weeks ago I wrote down some goals that I was going to accomplish in a 6 month time frime. I was actually doing quite good using many phase 1 techniques such as visualization, affirmations, positive thinking etc. Since I had a money goal I somehow popped Robert Scheinfeld's new book Busting Loose from the money game into my hologram. After reading the book I've become confused about everything but this confusion that I've created has been a good thing. I'm on the fence about totally busting into Phase 2 all the way because of the major intense feelings that I know will pop up and the uncertianity of the future. I could stay in Phase 1 for a longer period but eventually I'm going to have to take the jump or my higher self wouldn't have led me to discovering Phase 2. I'ts kinda strange to find out that I've created all these illusions in my life. I kinda want to still use all the phase 1 illusions that I have created such as paraliminals, acting as if and taking massive action but If i do this and try to stay in Phase 2 at the same time I won't really be in Phase 2 I will still be stuck in Phase 1. I'm wondering if anybody else out there has read Scheinfeld's new book and has made the real jump into phase2?

Don Juan,

Welcome on board. I am doing the same work by just using the
process for every discomfort I encounter.

In regard to LearningStrategies I don't think that they are keen on
this stuff because it basically invalidates everything what LS
sell, teaches and promots.

The bustind loose book is Bob's latest in re to Phase 2. I came
to Bob's teachings through an ad from Bill Harris of Centerpointe
Research. At that time one year ago they advertised 7 Power centers
course which was Bob's first Phase 2 product.

In the meantime Bob has advanced more and the book contains all those
new developments.

Cheers,

Tony

OP Offline

I think Pete Bissionette might be in Phase 2 because he recomends this book in the reading section of this website. I think it's possible for him to be in Phase 2 and continue to use and sell Phase 1 products. That's where I'm having a hard time. I find it difficult to think positive and use the process at the same time.

When it comes down to it I shouldn't really worry about what phase other people are in since they are just actors and they do what I've instructed them to do.

The process in a way reminds me of sedona method releasing. I've done experiments with myself where I will release constantly for a certian amount of days and then eventually my emotions will become to intense and I'll find ways to dismiss releasing. The process to me is similar because eventually eggs pop up that bring intense feelings. If a person could committ to one year of consistant releasing I wonder what the results could be. Releasing seems to have a magic element similar to the process in that weird stuff can happen. Now looking at it from a Phase 2 perspective releasing is an illusion I created. Looking at Phase 2 from a releasing perspective its just another thing to release on.

So one year from today would I be better off releasing constantly or doing constant Phase 2 work?

Quote:

In regard to LearningStrategies I don't think that they are keen on
this stuff because it basically invalidates everything what LS
sell, teaches and promots.

Actually, AFL has the feeling exercise in it. Basically, that is what this approach is. For, me, this book really help clarify how to regain the power and energy of the gift.

Also, do you feel motivated to use these tools from Learning Strategies? If, so, why do you think they have been created for? Maybe, these tools are the tools to pop an image into the hologram. If, you want to play with them of course.

I was motivated for some reason to write this.

hello!
I just joined this forum and am excited to make contact with others who are also involved in Learning strategies, Bob Scheinfeld's Busting Loose, and Centerpointe as I have been involved in all three at some point in the past two years. Some of their stuff does overlap--in LS's Abundance for Life, there is also mentioned phase 1 & 2, and getting your power back from your feelings. I too have hesitated to fully jump into phase two for fear of all the upheavals, although I have to admit there are plenty of upheavals regardless! Anyway, just wanted to make contact! jojo

Don J, you are correct. One can market Phase 1 products if one practises
Phase 2. Bob Scheinfeld still markets his phase 1 stuff as well.

I personally would feel demotivated to market products which are limited, do not work for everyone, work to different degrees and ultimately lead to more limitations, frustrations.

I would recommend to re-read the book which answers all your questoins.

You asked whether you would see something in a year. Bob told us that it
took 2 to 3 years for him to bust loose from the money game.

Also consider that your expanded self runs the show and determines what to
bust loose from and when. So it may not be the money game at first. It could for instance the body game where you bust loose from.

In phase 2 you DO NOT set goals but just react to what comes what get's
popped into your hologram.....

Cheers,

And I haven't a clue what you folks are talking about--but it sounds interesting! (I must be stuck at Phase 0.5)

I'm already at phase 23, and I have a +6 Sword of Sharpness, an Elven Cloak, and a Helm of True Seeing. I've already slain 5 red dragons, too.

So nyah.

Good Grief!!

Quote:

I'm already at phase 23, and I have a +6 Sword of Sharpness, an Elven Cloak, and a Helm of True Seeing. I've already slain 5 red dragons, too.

So nyah.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved