Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

This is something I am working on or dealing with is internal anger. I am wondering if you guys have a paraliminal for this?

I realize I might be asking too many questions. But I guess I am into personal development a lot.

I hear people get cancer or diseases because they have not resolved their anger.

sjaykum1

Administrator
Administrator

New Behaviour Generator
Anxiety Free
Self Esteem supercharger
Automatic Pilot

Are the first ones that come to mind that can be used for dealing with internal anger. You could use any of them to good effect. I'd start with Self Esteem Supercharger seeing that it is usually due to a low opinion of ourself that we are angry with ourself.

Anxiety free if the self anger is caused by something outside of our control and triggers fear which in turn causes us to be angry with ourself.

New Behaviour Generator - if the anger is habitual and the actual cause is difficult to find, or has been with us some time. As in the case that we always seem to react to the same tiggers in anger.

Automatic Pilot - for putting into place a more affirmative response.

Alex

OP Offline

I am thinking if I bought all four would I have time to listen to all four if I were working a full time job and everything.

I guess it would be worthwhile for me to get Anxiety free since I am overwhelmed with a number of things.

sjaykum1

Also consider New History Generator. This is good for dealing with the events and choices that have lead to the angery state.

Of course, if not getting Cancer is your ultimate goal, Perfect Health might be best for you.

Since the 50% off special has been extended, try AlexK's list, plus Perfect Health. You'd get New Behaviour Generator, Anxiety Free and Self-Esteem Supercharger for somewhere around $35, after the discount, and Automatic Pilot and Perfect Health for free. With a Generator in your arsenal, you'd have access to a very versitile learning session, Autopilot and anxiety free work together to free you from playing the same loops of "I'm a failure, I'm stupid, blah blah blah" that are like a cancer of the psyche. Self-Esteem Supercharger would give Heyou a new, self-enhancing loop to play, and Perfect Health would allow you to extend this new mental attitude into the realm of your physical body.

Ces't formidable!

OP Offline

50% has been extended? I know I did not get an email regarding this.

Those sound good. I am thinking with the 50% offer I might get tapes that are like $14.95 so I get something for like less than $10.

sjaykum1

How do we take advantage of the 50% off offer? I also didn't receive any notice, nor can I find anything on the website about it.

Administrator
Administrator

sjaykum1

The beauty of my list is that you can use any one of them - you don't need them all.

The idea of the paraliminals is that they help you deal with the problem get over it and move on - you give me the impression that you think the paraliminals only mask the problem.

No Way! The paraliminals helps you find the tools and resources within you to deal with the problems, take the action that is needed to get towards your goals. Any changes you make using the paraliminals are yours, a part of you. So if you find yourself anxious about something you grab a paraliminal. It helps you to get through the problem in a manner that suits you. Fits your personality and is a part of you. Simply because they help you search your mind for your answers.

Alex

You have the right to judge your own behavior, thoughts, and emotions, and the right to take responsibility for their initiation, and consequences upon yourself.

You have the right to offer no reasons or excuses for justifying your own behavior.

You have the right to judge if you are responsible for finding solutions to other people's problems.

You have the right to change your mind.

You have the right to make mistakes and be responsible for them.

You have the right to say, "I don't know."

You have the right to be independant of the good will of others before coping with them.

You have the right to be illogical in making decisions.

You have the right to say, "I don't understand."

You have the right to say, "I don't care."

You have the right to feel and express anger appopriately.

You have the right to chose not to assert yourself.

You have the right to say no, without feeling guilty.

OP Offline

Kaiden:

It is nice to know my rights. But I think i am more anxious for the results

sjaykum1

I don't think you have the right to be anxious.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved