Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58008 01/14/07 06:51 PM
OP Offline

I've got a lot from Learning Strategies products over the past few years - including some terrific results - but nothing has ever prompted me to post a message on the forum or write a review....until now!

I ordered the Sonic Access program back in December, mostly because I was curious, and things being a bit busy over the holiday season I kind of forgot about it. I received the program a week ago and as I was in a bit of rush I simply put on the headphones and listened to the success meditation without any background to the program - just simply with the intention of using it to attract a new job/role at work.

What really amazed me about listening to the CD was how my whole body was buzzing (thats the best way to describe it all over)! I have never felt anything quite like that - quite an amazing experience! Having felt that I was pretty satisfied I had got my money's worth without manifesting my goal! Has anyone else experienced this??!!!!

But, then, and this is the truly amazing thing I received 2 job offers on the same day! And these were not just any old jobs, but ones that were 95% in accordance with what I was looking for!!! Amazing!!!

I've listened to the intro CD now and I'm looking forward to trying out the other meditations, but I have to say I'm now going to take my goal setting a lot more seriously - its scarey to get what you ask for!

Hi,....that's great to hear about sonic access.....I'm trying to delay buying it because I also do Holosync......I get that same buzzing feeling you described with sonic access.....I really can't wait to try it....thanks for sharing your experience.

=)

OP Offline

Just to clarify on this my experience...the buzzing feeling have been in very specific areas of my body.

Last night I listened to the spirtuality cd and for a period the very top of my head felt pleasantly strange - it felt like it was almost ice cold!

Has anyone else had these experiences?

Just bought the sonic access myself and am trying to get organized enough to get started. So guess I need to start with goals which is going to require some thought for me. Really like your goal of getting organized and reducing clutter. That is a very big one for me also, besides wasting time.

Would love to see how you have been using the Sonic Access and others examples. I am getting slow started with it cause I am trying to figure out the best goals....

thanks for any additional ideas and insight,
scooter~*

I have only used it once but I think the holosync used gave a similar experience to that of the holosync oasis cd. I was really hoping it would be as powerful as awakening prologue.

If you guys are interested, please visit the following page which has a lot of people's input about Sonic Access after it first came out:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...p;vc=1&nt=3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved