Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58098 01/21/07 01:11 AM
OP Offline

I am interested in the Sonic Access CD's to help me make positive breakthroughs in my life. I have some questions about them.
1.) How do these CD's actually effect change in us?

2.) I've had some good success with the Paraliminals. Do the Sonic Access recordings contain Paul's voice in double induction all the way throughout like the Paraliminals?

3.) How long does it take before we start noticing changes in ourselves and in our lives?

Thank You In Advance,
Mike

Learning Strategies Admin

Sonic Access have the induction and full Paraliminal session in the first half. The second 30 minutes is the music soundtrack that you can continue your meditation with.

The Paraliminals train you to meditate. You have the advantage of Paul speaking to your non-conscious mind to guide you. They become silent so you can become silent. They help you to create the visual images and imprint your DNA with your desired goals.

How long... how long does it take to climb Mt Everest from where you are now? I'm sorry that's hard to say most people never notice changes in themselves. They are not in tune enough for that. More often than not someone else points it out to them. It takes 21 to 30 days to create a habit. I think by that time you will notice some changes.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex, thank you for the straightforward and thorough answer! Much appreciated! -- Mike
Btw, your point about Mt. Everest is a good one. Alot of goals FEEL like Mt. Everest (or at least they do in the beginning)! For what it's worth, I sold our house a couple months ago with effortless ease when someone gave me a meditation to use. After months of trying to sell the place, I was given this long, involved meditation and did it once. Everything simply fell into place from there! If Sonic Access makes meditation an easier thing to do, it would be very powerful indeed! Again, thanks for the info!

Dear Alex and All,

I just received my Sonic Access Package though haven't received a set of Goal Cards or the bonus CD's that were in the original launch offer when I ordered.

Can anyone confirm that the Goal Cards are something that should be included and also, if you received the bonus CD's can you tell me the titles as mine haven't arrived and I wanted to email LS Orders with the correct info (the bonus launch info is no longer on offer so I can't check the title on the site.

Thanks heaps
KittyB
(Sharon)

I'm not sure what your original offer said--do you still have it? Sometimes when I order something I keep the original offer or letter so I can check it after I receive the package. I understood that we should create our own goal cards, and have done so, and continue to do so as I set new goals.

Last edited by Jeanne; 05/10/07 12:28 PM.

Quote:

Dear Alex and All,

I just received my Sonic Access Package though haven't received a set of Goal Cards or the bonus CD's that were in the original launch offer when I ordered.

Can anyone confirm that the Goal Cards are something that should be included and also, if you received the bonus CD's can you tell me the titles as mine haven't arrived and I wanted to email LS Orders with the correct info (the bonus launch info is no longer on offer so I can't check the title on the site.

Thanks heaps
KittyB
(Sharon)

Best thing is to send an email to Learning Strategies. One of the reason you might not have received it is you didn't used the customer code.

Not possible for me to check through the forum. Just send an email to me or one of the Learning Strategies addresses. Someone from customer service will get back to you.

Alex

Hi All,

I got my Sonic Access today and I was so excited, as I've been waiting 4 weeks for them.

When I listened to the first one, I noticed there was some distortion coming through with Paul's voice, and also with the music. I then meditated with Success CD and noticed the same thing.

It seems all the CD's have some distortion... is this right? I did a search through the forum and I couldn't find any posts on this problem.

Any feedback on this will be appreciated.

What type of distortion? If you're referring to the echo or surreal effect it's deliberate.

Alex

Mike Pearson #58106 07/01/07 01:48 AM

A lot of Sonic Access has only a single voice -- in other words, it's not a double voice paraliminal throughout.

After the initial single voice intro, there's a double voice part. Then it goes into a long single voice part (over half of the meditation) with specific meditation imagery about the scene you're in, where you're walking, what you see and do.

For the sake of being complete, I'll also note that at the end, there's an invigorating song sung by a group. Chunyi Lin chants the heart sutra during the song or at other points.

If I don't get into a meditative state during the double voice part, I find it fairly irritating to listen to the single voice part consciously. The imagery is annoying to me - though it would be fine as half of a paraliminal.

I really like Sonic Access, but I wish it were all double voice. Sonic Access can be inspirational, even sublime, and I'm glad I have it. But the single voice part is a significant negative for me.

The reason it goes to single voice is help you to train yourself in meditation. To get the focus back. Not just to space out like with the regular Paraliminals.

When you encounter challenges you always have a choice ... be irritated or recognise it as a learning experience. Sonic Access goal is to help you to meditate better. If you make it negative you give yourself another challenge to grow around or over. You choose

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved