Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

in relation to our computer screens marie diamond teaches that the bottom of the screen is north, the top is south, right is west and left is east.

can this formulation be applied to an 'advert space' in a newspaper?

i want to include in my 'business advert' a simple and discrete 'lucky symbol' that the business as a group have come to learn and recognise to accept this 'graphic'as an enriching symbol.

since my personal energy number is 5 - my success personal direction is north east - and as such i will be advising the advert designer to place the 'lucky symbol' in the bottom left hand corner of the advert space

does there appear to be any merit in doing this.

and does anyone know why its the bottom of the computer screen that is designated 'north'

walkingghost

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha walkingghost,

Kaye may have a fun twist on this, but basically what you're seeing there on P.13 in the Level Two manual is general landscape feng shui, where you're facing south (top of the screen), with the north at your back (bottom of the screen). Yes, you can apply what's there to Business cards and adds.

You could place it in the success direction of your business (see reply to your other post), or in the south (see Level One P.24)

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved