Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi folks,

my name is walkingghost and am very new to 'spring forest qigong'.
i am at a stage of my life where i need and want new 'frameworks' of sprituality and better undestandings of my self, my path, my role and predictable manifestations of my purest of desires and intentions.

so i am absolutely excited about joining this great segue of
'collective consciousness' of this forum.

i cannot but notice the similarity of the movements of 'energy' as described in certain texts on the subject of male multiorgasmic sex - also referred to as(the bliss, total body orgasm, crown orgasm etc) this energy is described as rising upwards from the base chakra along the spine and then finally crescendoes at the top of the head before descending back towards the base along the front of the spine.

the journeying of sexual energy in these texts bears a close resemblance to the cascade of the 'moving of the yin and yang' as described in the level 1 spring forest qigong.

can anyone speak to this? -

is there any significance - or indeed AN OVERLAP OF MEANING

walkingghost

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha walkingghost,

Chunyi has discussed Qigong and sex each year at the October 6-day retreat. He talks about practicing healthy sexual activity.

There are many different sexual orientated systems/paradigms out there describing what goes on during the orgasmic cycle of the body. Quite a few relate to the Small Universe/Microcosimic Orbit.

Chunyi addresses whent as sexual energy get stronger, it converts to wisdom energy (liver energy). Then wisdom energy gets stronger, it gets stored in the heart and once this energy is strong enough, it will open the third eye.

He also talks about how it is a good thing, the history of it's development in China as a way to promote healing, enlightenment, and longevity.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved