Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58323 02/03/07 04:50 AM
OP Offline

I have been listening to the anxiety-free, self esteem supercharger, and get around to it, on and off lately and I just have one noticeable problem left which I dont know how to approach. The problem is that when I see a girl that looks like a good match for me, my anxiety just builds up, and I cant really be myself around girls I find attractive; my mind just goes blank. Later, I see some other guys who are real jerks rubbing up on her and stuff, and it makes my face feel like its on fire, and I just lock up and I sit back and watch these guys, and I leave unsatisfied knowing that I could have been chatting with her the whole time. Or, if it doesnt go all the way to that, I still dont approach women I find attractive. It seems like I dont know what to say when im out there, but when im at home, I have something really funny and clever to say. I have had much success without paraliminals through my shy days, and now everyone knows me as outgoing kid, and I feel like wow, people are shy these days, because im not anymore. Being able to approach, talk, and be friends with attractive girls, are my big goals for now, everything else feels under control, and like I have time to work on this now, not later.
Which paraliminal(s) should I listen to so I can acheive these goals?
Thanks,
QuickLearner

Read _Permission to Succeed_ by Noah St. John.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

How have you used Anxiety Free to help you with this? It seems to me that you are anxious about what she might think, saying the right thing. Girls find it just as hard as boys to talk. They too hope they can say hello, Think I'd like to talk to you to get to know you, but I don't know what to say. Remember that, then listen to anxiety Free. That would be the first one to listen to. Next would be Talk to Win and when you decide you want to take it further... Creating Sparks. Just keep thinking that she probably feels as uncomfortable as you. Concentrate on putting her at ease and you take the focus off yourself.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved