Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I do not know much at all about Feng Shui, but I am always interested in learning knew things, particularly if it is easy to learn and beneficial.

I would be interested to know of any success that has been achieved by Diamond Feng Shui students (by practicing Diamond Feng Shui)and how long did take to achieve those benefits.

Do students receive support from a trainer?

Many thanks and have a nice day,

seeker
5 February, 2007

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Seeker,

My wife and I saw results (cash in hand) within a day after making the changes suggested for our home.

Owners of the Diamond Feng Shui course have access to free phone coaching on the course. Those who ordet the Gold or Diamond edition will recieve 20 minute voucers, that they can send in the floor plan and get answers and suggestions on their house.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi, Seeker,

I ordered the Diamond Feng Shui course through Marie's site last December(not knowing that Learning Strategies even existed). I began implementing changes Dec. 4. Since then, here is what has happened in my life:
1. My husband, who owns his own business, but has been struggling for years to keep his head above water, began bringing home a paycheck 4 weeks later. He has brought home 5 paychecks in 5 weeks, which is the total amount he brought home in the 2 years prior.
2. My son, who had been very angry for as long as I can remember, began laughing, waking up in a good mood and hugging me every day and telling me he loves me. This started about 2 weeks after I changed his room around. (Interestingly enough, I had all the right items for his room but they were in all the wrong places.)
3. My daughter, who has had constant congestion and repetative ear infections is experiencing improved health. This has only been in the past 2 weeks, but occurred 9 days after I put the Illness hexagram over her bed.
4. A friend of mine and I started a business the same time I began using Feng Shui. Everything we've needed (contacts, information, locations, etc.) to get our business off the ground has come to us effortlessly.
5. I am sleeping through the entire night 6 out of 7 nights a week. Prior to Feng Shui it was 2 nights a week and that was because I was just completely exhausted.
6. I used to get angry almost every day about something. Now my temper is upbeat and calm. If I get angry once a week it's a lot. Needless to say, this has made a world of difference in my relationships with my family.

I hope this is useful for you.

Best of luck!

seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn and Peakinside

Many thanks for the replies.

I live in Australia, do I need to make any adjustments or changes to the Diamond Feng Shui programe?

Peace & Love be with you all

seeker
7th Febuary,2007

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Seeker,

When asked to place "moving water" as a cure, instead you'll need to place an image of a hopping kangaroo.

Just kidding

No changes necessary.

Much Love, Shawn

seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

I asked the question as to whether any changes are required, because I remember reading some years age about Feng Shui. The article said that people living in the Southern Hemispher should use the oposite directions to the Northern Hemispher. So I was checking this out.

Regards,

seeker
9 Feb. 2007

Hey Seeker,

I started using the Diamond Feng Shui round about the beginning of last year - The first thing I have to mention is that when you start Feng Shui-ing your environment, you become more conscious of it and I found that, for myself, I started taking better care of my house and being more alert for things being out of place.

That in itself (for me, the pack-rat / "throw things wherever" person) started changing my life because I've become more orderly and neat.

Aside from that, by simply following her suggestions, I did find more peace in my life - Things have become less "scattered". My focus is better and whether it's a result of that or of the Feng Shui, my money situation is definately moving in an extremely positive direction (please g-d, may it continue so for the rest of my life!! ).

Overall, the system seems powerful and I would say that for it's cost, it is definately worth it.

Now, (and please understand I am FAR from a Feng Shui expert), I believe I heard / read somewhere that Feng Shui's main influence for energy is the sun. That being said, regardless what hemisphere you're in, the sun will always rise in the East and set in the West, so the principles of Feng Shui and the flow of energy are identical throughout the world!

HTH
Ori

seeker Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Origflo,

Thanks for your input. Your reply seems well reasoned.

Peace be with you,

seeker

Hi there,
I live in New Zealand and I too have questions about any changes needed because of living in the Southern Hemisphere, (see Needing Help), I have had a few answers but I have to admit I am still confused and need clarity, it simply doesn't feel right to have the fire in the South and water in the North, hope you have found clarification.
Namaste Tania

I just got signed up and hope to purchase the program soon, but until that time, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to enhance my front door which faces South..one of my poor directions...it would be best if it was facing West..but there is not much I can do to change it. It seems that since moving in here I have had alot of bills that seemed extremely high...like the electric... I am on disability and it has been very hard to survive financially...also have alot of medication expenses and its been one month buying meds or one month paying the electric, which means I am always behind. I cannot go out and purchase the beneficial tools, like bagua's and etc....so I am hoping to be able to use whatever I might have on hand. Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it...Nancy

Last edited by njo32355; 02/22/07 03:05 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved