Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5367 01/21/03 07:19 PM
Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Not to long ago, it was mentioned that the "Ideal Weight" paraliminal has the highest return rate of any paraliminal. Ruefully, I reflected that I earned this tape through the link exchange program, and although I had some initial success with it, I didn't keep up with it.

After weighing myself and seeing I had crossed my own "Gastric Bypass Threashold" of three hundred pounds, I decided that the Ideal Weight paraliminal would be a better alternative than undergoing a medical proceedure. It worked as promised, and better than expected.

When I was in the library, scoping out the new nonfiction, I noticed a book called "The Obvious Diet." As I was dealing with the subject of weight loss, I looked into it.

The premise is rather simple, but still innovative. The idea: You know what foods and behaviors caused your current weight, and you know what changes you have to make in order to reach your ideal weight. Additionally, any rules that come from within are much more difficult to break than rules that are imposed from an outside authority.

Upon mind-mapping the book, I also mind-mapped my own "obvious diet."

I believe this book will have a synergetic effect with the Ideal Weight paraliminal, allowing the conscious mind to have a creative and organizing role in the process.

Since this post is about diets, has any one tried the smart-technique diet tapes--they are supposed to re wire your thinking pattern to eating healthy and exercising.
Are these any good? Are they like paraliminals? The address is: www.smart-technique.net

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Wow, talk about a whole lotta nothin' going on. No tidbits, no methodology, not even any testimonials. I'm not even seeing information on a guarentee.

I'm not dissing the program... they don't give enough info to dis. They need a marketing expert skilled in digital warfare.

Good luck Kaiden.
I'm not happy with my weight either. I've worked at it, on and off, for two years. I made some progress, and some set backs, but I've always come back to my objective and try and learn why I failed. I've not rebounded, but I have had fluctuations.

The Obvious Diet sounds similar to my current strategy. I've looked where my efforts have failed in the past. I've setup a "contract" with myself. Which is just a plan for success. I wouldn't call what I'm doing, dieting. I'm just choosing to eat properly. Health giving foods in appropriate portions.
I've included items in my agreement, that recognize that I'm not perfect. However, the allowances are limited in size and frequency to the extent that they will not interfere with my goal.

I know I will see improvement over the term of my contract and hopefully I'll have changed my lifestyle to the extent that I won't have to put as much concious effort into remaining healthier.

I just ordered a bunch or paraliminals, but diet wasn't one of them. I Know I have this under control, becaus I NOPS it, especially S it.

Good luck,
Iam2

Anybody tried SMART technique? I'm doing research on it and it sounds great, they have a user forum which has tons of testimonials, and the 6 weeks guarantee isn't too bad.

Just wondering .. I think that it might be a more complete program than Ideal Weight .. though I haven't consistently used IW even though I've owned it for quite awhile.

I'd like to know how others use IW and the results they've had but I haven't seen a lot of posts about it.

Tracey

Kaiden
Good to see you posting again. I had no problems with my weight until I reached the age of 30. A combination of sports in my spare time and a physically demanding job meant I could pretty much eat what I wanted.
However,promotion leading to working behind a desk,travelling,expense account lunches and little free time for sport resulted in a weight gain of 90llbs over a five year period.
I felt permanently tired and it was affecting my self esteem.
The solution? I don't believe in diets! I believe in permanently changing habits. I started by drinking a lot more water. Meditaion helped me to become aware when I was actually hungry and not just eating out of mindless habit. Physically I got myself a rebounder,;this was a revelation, excerise that was actually fun. Three times a week I weight trained under supervision. Apparently each extra pound of muscle raises your metabolism. It took a long time to get to where I was,but after two years I had lost the 90llbs I had gained. I hope this helps and good luck with your weight loss.

Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar? If you drink a teaspoon a day, it will burn fat.
They also have it pill form.

Kaiden Offline OP
OP Offline

Hmmm, I'll have to try that.

Ok, since a lot of you are talking about using different tapes and programs for weight loss, let me just mention something which is very simple (but hard to start) and doesn't cost you extra money. I uploaded a pdf file at the following url: http://www.tradefairny.com/other/7daydetox.pdf

It talks about a 7 DAY DETOX procedure. As we eat a lot of junk food and what not every day of our life, our bloodstream, liver, kidney, stomach and other organs have a lot of waste deposited in them while cleaning up everything. What we need to do first before any type of fancy diet, pills, paraliminal, subliminal, hypnotism etc., is to clean up our organs, pipelines, ... from any impurity and then start whatever program we want to follow. Water (or I should say PURE WATER) goes inside our cells and clean up waste biproducts of our body.

Read through the document and follow a 7 day detox procedure. It's actually the first 2 days that is hard where THE BEST PROCEDURE IS TO DRINK ONLY WATER (NO PULP JUICE) AND NO FOOD FOR FIRST 48 HOURS. I know that is hard. But trust me when I tell you that Just get thru as long as you can - if not 48, maybe you can go 40 or 36. You get hungry like you can eat a person. After that you start your regular diet program. If your body is not clean of junk and impurity, you'll never get the best results you want to achieve.

Of course, if you have any medical condition that won't let you be on a liquid diet for 48 hours or so, or taking medication, I wouldn't advise this program.

Please read, follow at least the liquid detox and you can write to me again. Myself personally and some other people around me who followed the liquid diet part had good success. Now I just use carb blocker 2 with carbs and eat my favorite ice cream (haagen daza strawberry) a lot

Has anyone tried the Body for Life program by Bill Philips? If not, I would suggest picking up a copy of the book and see if it's for you. I've been following it now for 6 months, and I feel fantastic. It's as much about inner change as outer change. It's a fairly strict program, but *well* worth it.

Cheers,
*Mani.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved