Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
slawek Offline OP
OP Offline

It has been a few days already and not even one answer. So maybe its a stupid question or maybe I do not know what I am talking about. Still I thought this was a support forum. If not the community I would have expected someone from Strategic Learning to say something. Once again good service does not scale. But I bought the product and am having difficulty using it and as stated in the product I am entitled to support. So where is it?

Slawek

PS. This is the question I posed that I am referring to: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...age=0#Post58796

Hello; Sorry about the delay in addressing your question whether to photoread with glasses or not. When you are photoreading you are changing your field of vision (in my own experience when i photoread the pages are blurred which is fine with me because when i am photoreading i am not activating the book at that time.I am not concerned with seeing the pages on the book at that time. I am simply exposing the book to the other than conscious mind).It is when i do activation superread and dip and skittering that i want to see the words then.

So what it comes down to is what you feel most comfortable or feel most natural with. Remember when photoreading you are exposing the book to the other than conscious mind. You do not need to see the words clearly because the other than conscious mind will take in the information from the book whether the page is blurred or not.

If you are experiencing vision problems when superreading or skittering or rapid reading then you obviously want to address those concerns with an ophthalmologist.

Photoread4me

Slawek, Have you tried the search facility? I recall seeing this topic discussed numerous times.
Regards,
Imran

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You can email or telephone Learning Strategies if you want coaching help. It's a good idea to search the forum because the question may have been asked before.

Alex

slawek Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for your answers and yes I will search the archives first next time. Although I am not yet a fast reader to effectively trawl threw the numerous posts

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved