Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58426 02/08/07 05:00 PM
OP Offline

I have listened to a few of paraliminals in past few weeks. Although I enjoy all of them only one has caused me some problem. When I listen to “Get Around To It” session A within a few hours I began to get light headed and some discomfort in my inner ears. This has happened every time. I have not had any problem with the rest of the one that I have listened to. I own all 26 of Paraliminals and I have tried most of them. Does anyone else had the same experience? thanks

Learning Strategies Admin

Is it for the same project that you use Get Around To It ? I know for me a light-headedness is sometimes too much energy pushing to be used. I also have problems sitting still wanting to get things finished faster.

Alex

OP Offline

No it is not. This light headedness has happened to me before right after I have meditated for long hours. I’m really curious to find out why this is happening. I think you are right about the energy; however in my case when I listen to session A I do not try to push a certain goal or project. I do this on session B. It seems to me that the level of Holosync audio tones that has been used for the session A might be much higher then the rest of other Paraliminals causing me to become light headed. Which bring another question for me? Since essentially it is the Holosync tones that get us to be relaxed while listening, how the degrees of their usage in creating each CD differ? I wonder if anyone has any feedback on this.

The Holosync soundtrack is supposed to be similar on al Paraliminal. Do watch the self talk and expectation that will trigger the feeling you expect too. I personally don't mind the occasional light headedness since I've noticed it's more often than not followed by significant results..

Alex

I had exactly this problem for the first few weeks of Paraliminals. I had to reduce down to doing one at a time. I also took breaks for a few days if the light headedness or thick headedness wouldn't go away for a while. I had my ear pop as well! Then when I did sonic access, something weird happened, which felt like my mind was expanding beyond the scope of my head and since then, I have not had this problem! Strange.

Strange? Or Interesting?

Alex

Strange and interesting! :-) I also then tried the Instantaneous person magnetism last night, and the whole night, I kept on dreaming that I was doing the deep even breathing throughout the night. I'm not sure if I was actually doing it or I I was dreaming that I was... anyway, I woke up today feeling incredibly energized. I did Success Sonic access this morning and my whole body feels quite strange like it's shaking slightly, then I feel like my hands are vibrating by themselves. I had to open my eyes to check they weren't really. Very powerful!

smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved