Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hello,

i have recently got into my genius code course material and am really looking forward to acquiring the benefits it assures - by following the advice and instructions religiously.

I have a question! - the images that we stream ? -

are they meant to arise spontaneously following specific and intentional 'conscious thoughts'

are they meant to just come about( drift into my mind from nowhere)
on their own accord without any conscious influence or will (on my part) but perhaps with some known associations

OR

are they meant to just come about( drift into my mind from nowhere)
on their own accord without any conscious influence, will or associations whatsoever.

I know that the above split is very analytical and somewhat linear - but i am having difficulty in differentiating between a conscious creation of an image and an image that would appear to emerge from 'nothingness' of which i would seem to have no conscious awareness of

help me please somebody

walkingghost

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Image streams may start out intentional and that helps to get the process rolling but they become what they become they are not directed consciously.

All image streams area actually a non-conscious creation even if you make the decision to start off your Image Stream by thinking of a beach scene it was a decision provided to you by the non-conscious mind.

Alex

ash Offline

Is there an actual scientific proof from a research about the non-concious mind streaming thoughts into it, because sometimes I get the idea that if there isn't an answer to something people might just say "it's the sub-concious" mind. hehe might as well say it's god sending signals in that case lol.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved