Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

alright I have talking to win,prosperity,self-esteem generator,and creating sparks...I wanted to get some ideas from people who have used these for getting women...I would like some suggestions as to what to set my purpose for listening to the paraliminals as?

I haven't used creating sparks because I don't have that "one woman" I'd like to be with right now.So I was wondering what other kinds of purposes and goals I could have in mind for using creating sparks?

As you read this, I prefer to use "for getting the opposite sex" because this applies to women too.

Here is one way... http://www.learningstrategies.com/FengShui/Secret.asp the example is priceless, read all of it and you will realize how easy it is.

Again this applies "for getting the opposite sex". You need to LOVE yourself first before the "opposite sex" will notice you and that can be accomplished by listening to Self Esteem SuperCharger.

You know what YOU are attracted to both personality and physically. Keep that in mind when listening to Part B of Perfect Relationships. Naturally, Talking to Win will help the conversation flow once you start communicating with the opposite sex.

Sometimes when you finally are together with the opposite sex, you are so focused on doing the right things, that it gets in the way of things that should happen naturally, like just being yourself and enjoying the moment right now with the opposite sex. So listen to Creating Sparks before you go out with the opposite sex to keep the situation fun and playful.

Personally, I never applied Prosperity "for getting the opposite sex".

I don't know if these will work for you. Here's what I offer.

1) A lesson from Peter O'Toole - he stopped chasing women when he realized that they chase men. He just made himself available and let the women make the decision. So just relax about chasing them, and determine why a lady might choose you. (What are your qualities that you like?)

2) Abundance - the world population is over 6 billion. Roughly half of this population is female. Figure out the fraction that is within your locale and within your prefered age range, then figure out the fraction that is single. You still have a huge number of available women in the world. (Well, I'm in a large city with a population of 5,000,000; you may have different results if you're in a small city with a population of 5,000.) Anyway, if something doesn't work with one lady, then there are still many more that you can meet.

3) Arranged Marriages - seriously, but not in the way you think. I spent some time in India, and Arranged Marriages have a neat side effect that we can use to our advantage. People date. They have boyfriends/girlfriends prior to their marriage. And there is no pressure. They don't have to worry about impressing their bf/gf for any future mutual involvements. They go on dates and enjoy the other person just for their company.

There's my two cents.

Tonez323,

For Prosperity,

Area : Attracting/Finding/Falling Upon (Your Ideal)

Specific: Your Ideal in Detail

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved