Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58632 02/16/07 12:25 PM
OP Offline

I have been listening various LS programs on and off since Jan 2007.
I have definitely seen results (I had to wait a long time to see them, but they do work). Now I am wondering how long do I have to listen to them to get permanent results - if there is such a thing.

See, I have 1 problem that I have been trying to address for years. I try, am successful for like 1 hour and then revert back to being my old self.

Using New Habit Generator and Break The Habit, I have managed to sustain the new me for 3 hours - then, it's back to square one.

What do I need to do to ensure that the negative behaviour is gone for EVER and replaced with the positive one that I am trying to attract?

Conscious reinforcement helps. When you notice you've slipped back into the old habit, then quietly say to yourself "Thank you for showing me this", and as soon as possible, re-revert to the "new" behaviour.

Also, while the paraliminals are excellent at helping you to change (and using them on and off over periods of weeks, or every so often after a month or two) will also boost your ability to retain the "new" behaviour, etc., until you get to the bottom of the reason why you have the behaviour, you may need to continually reinforce - at some point the subconscious mind will either be completely reprogrammed, or it will "give up" the reason why (sometimes consciously, sometimes in a dream) you have adopted the behaviour.

Sometimes, also, there is a secondary gain for reverting to the old behaviour. An experienced hypnotist could help you with age regression back to the initial sensitizing event, and also pick up on secondary gain issues, and then use change-work to rewrite the programming involved. Then use of the paraliminals would help to reinforce new behaviours in an even more powerful way.

Cheers!
Unis

Unis #58634 02/16/07 10:49 PM

Unis said:

"...say to yourself 'Thank you for showing me this,' and as soon as possible, re-revert to the "new" behaviour."

The "Attitude of Gratitude" is amazing, and I second Unis' recommendation. Take this even further and tell yourself "thank you" several times _during_ your successful hour.

- Eric

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Good grief you don't want anything permanent. If it became permanent you cannot grow beyond it and it would be impossible to change old habits. What you are looking for is a dominance of the new option. As soon as you stop looking for permanence it falls into place.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved