Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58653 02/19/07 10:00 PM
OP Offline

Hi. I,m back with the risk of being beat up after asking my question.It has been months,probably 6 or more since I wrote in and sceptically asked where any of the "success stories" were on this forum.I was holding on to my hard earned money at the time when I showed my brother the free cd/dvd on SFQ. He asked me what I thought about it after he viewed it. I told him that everytime I go back to the Forum that all I see is "it,s not working" or "can someone helpme" or I am confused" or "will SFQ help this or that" or I,ve tried this for so long and no results" or any number of things. But never any "it worked! yay! or I stopped this pain or I had this and after practicing SFQ it went away.I don,t expect testimonials from all of the people all of the time, but I would expect testimonials from some of the people some of the time.This forum is a downer and yet there is now a Healing DVD and guess what,LOTS OF HEALINGS.I just found the giant post card that says so.Even the people who try to help with the answers to the Q.s on the forum are like"keep at it".I feel like I,ve been on a blind date with a beautiful woman only to find out there,s not much else there. Come on there has got to be some testimonials even remotely successful because on the demo there is brain stem healing, lung healing, tumors disappearing,heart condition gone and hundreds of them on the Healing DVD.I told my brother this and he,s yet to purchase anything either.I must admit when I logged on today and saw the topics nothing positive from even the people who are USING SFQ I got crummy feeling again.OK, now tell me how negative I am .Let me have it because I am not sure if I should have the right to ask the Q."where is it"?but I feel I have sort of earned the right to since the promos are saying somethings that are getting me ready to get my wallet out but the forum tells me to put it back in and go to the book store.

Strategist #58654 02/20/07 02:13 AM

Strategist,

Have you bothered to check the testimonials on "Bornahealer.com"?
These are real people with real results. Not everyone will receive immediate
results from the practice but Sharon and I did very quickly.

I can't answer for anyone else but our love for Springforest Qigong runs
very deep and we are dedicated to continued practice. Masters Lin
has created the greatest gift to mankind that I have ever witnessed. Master
Nance is a great testimony in himself to Springforest Qigong.

The byproduct of our helping others, maintains and renews us
Physically, Spiritually, and Mentally.

Once you decide to quit worrying about the results and concern yourself
with feeling the energy and practice dilligently, it will manifest itself in ways you cannot imagine.

love & luck

justcappo

justcappyo #58655 02/20/07 08:14 PM

Stategist

Did you read this thread that you started last year?

http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...3&fpart=all

If you did, I can't understand what you're saying above and if you didn't then have a look now and let us know what you see.

Love

Kev

kev5 #58656 02/21/07 03:33 PM

Hi Strategist,

For some reason I kept coming back to you message... Not sure whether I should write a reply or not. Finally I decided to write some lines.

I get a feeling that your message is some kind of cry for help. You are asking for one thing, testimonials,, but is it really the thing you need most? Surely testimonials would not help you to heal yoruself or any other person. All SFQ promises, you can heal yoruself and others by doing the exercises.

Wjhat are you using SFQ for? What kind of condition you want to heal? Or is it just for general improvement? Have you done the exercises? How do you feel after doing exercises? Good? Have the exercoses helped you in some way?

In any case I wish you the best momnets with SFQ. Surely things are not as bad as you describe in your message. You can do SFQ whether there are testimonials in this forum or not. The experience is yours.

My 2 €cents.

[He].2s2.2p4

Oxygen #58657 02/21/07 11:31 PM

Quote:

Hi Strategist,

For some reason I kept coming back to you message... Not sure whether I should write a reply or not. Finally I decided to write some lines.

I'm not the only one then : ]

Stategist,

All I have to say is that I think skepticism is really fine (and possibly even healthy when it comes to practising), but it doesn't have to be boss.

You are clearly interested in Qigong in some way for whatever reasons, so my first advice would be to read Chunyi Lin's book. Simply because you can find out for yourself what is in it for YOU.
More practically I would recommend giving the practise techniques a go.
To be honest if you didn't consider it worth your hard earned money after discovering it for yourself I would happily refund you the money you spent from my own pocket.

Basically don't take someone else's word for it, it is about your connection with qigong; what it means to you.

Embrace your skepticism, be friends with it, but the important thing is that you know that skepticism for what it is.

Thanks, and I hope you find these posts to be helpful responses.

Warm wishes,
Theo T

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved