Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
scooter #58668 02/25/07 04:56 PM

Quote:

what did you eat Jeanne? with that good of weight loss you must have had a good eating plan...

thanks!
scooter~*

No "plan." That's what's great about this technique. It's similar to what's called "the Slow-Down" diet, think there is a book or two out there about that plan--but the idea is to eat whatever it is that you want, BUT to eat slowly enough that you can notice when you've had enough. The CD supports several ways of doing this, plus some visualizations. I also used the LSC CD alongside it.

I've never had real cravings per se, but I had some habits that needed to be changed (social eating, for instance) and with the help of these two CDs, I look at eating in a different way now. I still eat whatever I want, but I want different things most of the time than what I used to want, and I want far less of anything I eat.

Can't speak highly enough about these two CDs.

Jeanne #58669 02/26/07 02:36 AM

Thankyou so much for sharing, I'm sure your words will be of help to others.

Overeating has been one of my downfalls so the slow down plan sounds like a good idea, even though I do like to eat fast. lol

This is very encouraging to me cause I have not been too motivated lately and as they say,.... diet's don't work but the extra support will be very nice!.... Already purchased the Parl McKenna book and CD, now hoping to get the Ideal Weight next....

Sounds like a great plan and exciting, too!
scooter~*

scooter #58670 02/26/07 03:37 PM

Scooter, good luck with this! I hope you are as pleased with it as I am. I particularly like the notion that I can eat whatever I want, literally anything--somehow, it takes the pressure off. The key, of course, is that most of the time I don't want the junk, and when I do, I don't want much of it!

Jeanne #58671 02/26/07 06:21 PM

Jeanne, I will let you know how it goes. Have not recieved the Paul McKenna stuff yet. Thanks for all your sharing. Great to hear!

scooter~!*

scooter #58672 03/03/07 11:01 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Deborah1,
Do you need to lose 15 pounds? I don't know your current weight and height but your reaction of rage makes me wonder if you are not already at an ideal weight for someone of your stature.

If the mind has you set already at your ideal weight or one that is higher then with all the activity you are doing towards losing weight the rage seems reasonable. Even if you are significantly overweight I can explain the rage but that would make for one long post.

Alex

scooter #58673 03/23/07 01:29 PM

Hi Deborah, definately stick with the weight training in your routine, this is actually more effective at getting fat off that cardio. Also cut down on simple carbs and encorporate a lot more protein into your diet, ie fish, chicken. Simple carbs are fine but directly after a workout. Also eat 6 small meals a day instead of large meals and drink lots of water. The most weight loss at the start of a diet is not lose of fat but water. You may also be heavier due to muscle increase and it doesnt always have to be visably noticable. This is weight increase not fat increase, they completely different things. Avoid food with bad fats but those with healthy fats are great. Supplementation with the Omega oils and slow release vit c are also very beneficial. Sorry to appear a little vague here, I dont have much time at the moment but if you dont know about this lot already I hope that it helps. Cant help with the rage issue
Simon

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved