Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58676 02/20/07 05:08 PM
OP Offline

There are things in spirituality that do not seem to be talked about in the West. I think society and our cultural experiences limit the ways we think and the ways we transmit information. I have come to believe that the value of the written word to cause a person to reach higher levels of consciousness is severely limited. I do not know of any person who reached enlightenment from studying a book, or many books for that matter.

One reason is perhaps that a book is usually only a rule book. And rule books do not work because we are all different. We have different issues to overcome. We are developing to be different beings.

Another thing books have in common is language. Each word is essentially a mutually agreed upon meaning. Language evolves. Words do not translate perfectly. Words contextually mean different things in different times.

Authors sometime create new words to describe things. Robert Monroe coined the word ‘rote’ or ‘rote ball’ to explain telepathic information passed from one person, energy being, etc to another. He explains that when you examine a ‘rote’, now or later, it will expand in your mind to perfectly explain whatever is being discusses. But you and I can never really perfectly understand rote communication until we experience it.

I would say that communication by images is a higher level of communication that words (for the purpose of communicating with the Universe). I have read that internal communication in the brain for Western people tends to be words. And Eastern people tend to use images for internal communication. I think there is a tendency in West to associate images with imagination. I have learned that not all images are imagination.

Emotion is closer in concept to the language of the Universe. But I think I would use the word true emotion instead of just emotion. Humans tend to confuse true emotions with emotions caused by chemicals released in our bodies. Fear, anger, falling in love, etc. are caused by chemicals versus a true emotion like the appreciation of the beauty of a sunset. You can recognize a chemical emotion self reflection and knowing the fact that it can only last for so long. When your body uses up it’s store of specific chemicals required, that emotion will be gone.

There are ancient stories in the East of hidden remote temples where the building itself was built in such a perfect way, that just entering the building would raise one’s consciousness. People who risked life and limb to trek to these places would never leave, because if they did, there consciousness would revert back.

Before language, people used dance to raise consciousness; using body movement to create a series of feelings. A relic we have left from using the body to raise consciousness is Tai Chi. However, I believe Tai Chi has lost the depth of power of its original purpose.

So where is the Rosetta stone for connecting to the Akashic records, for speaking the language of the Universe, for talking to God? One must perfect their art. It requires a perfect layering of knowledge and practice; like building a pyramid.

I got it from good sources that he speaks binary.

I believe Tai Chi is far better now than it ever was in the past. If you are looking for that individual that shines so bright as legends in the past, good luck.

Words open doors to letting us experience things or enhancing our experience. Such as wine tasting, that oak fruity aroma that slides down so smoothly. Silly as it sounds it does bring our attention to these flavors and enhances the experience.

Granted, there is also limitation to them. With computers we are now seeing a crossover with proper language and math/formulas being combined to express our ideas. As the concepts become accepted as common place we all grow a little more.

The Akashic records, I believe, were brought to light by Edgar Cayce. He said many times that anyone could do this if they worked at it. I don't think he was a channeler any more than Ramtha/Knight is. I think there is a place in the universe of the mind that is a part of you and all individuals hold this knowledge.

True it takes some work but it can also open any time and you don't necessarily have to be ready for it.

OP Offline

This last weekend I was the first warm sunny day of the year here. Temperatures in the mid-60’s (Fahrenheit), a few puffy white clouds, and a light gusting wind that was refreshing cool. I took my dogs for a walk up the canyon by my house. I was trance walking, contemplating how my brain classifies everything.

Everything is black or white, 1 or 0, red or blue, liberal or conservative, day or night. Often I classify without really recognizing how one thing fades to the next. Day fades to night. The clear demarcation we make between the two is just a definition. One belief fades into another. Right fades into wrong. When my brain assigns a classification to a thing, a person or a thought, I miss the nuances and the beauty of that unique thing/person/thought.

On the way back down a hill, with the sun at my back, I started to get into a trance, into the zone. Soon I started to feel the communication from the sun. I believe a portion of the way the Force communicates with living cells energy is from the sun. I think for some people, a contribution to their winter depression is due to a lower level of this energy/communication from the sun. To me it seems like the Force has been missing from life and my meditations since October.

When I became aware of this communication intertwined with sunlight, I focused on it and it appeared to me to shift. Now it felt like Morse code, like a shutter was being quickly opened in closed in a pattern, in different intervals... a pattern that had a meaning, but I could not decipher the meaning. At least that is how it felt after it was interpreted by my senses and then by my brain.

When I got home, I took my youngest dog to a park at the local college to meditate. I tried new music that I had never used before. After about 20 minutes, when I reached my mind chakra, everything shifted. Suddenly I was aware of my vision, but it wasn't normally eyes closed on a sunny day vision. It was bright white with a field of small round circles in the center. At the edges of my vision were a bunch of wavy objects that kept moving around, I couldn't really see them very well. The field of circles would move but always maintained their relationship to each other.

Interesting, profound... Maybe I was tuning into the microscopic organisms on the inside of my eyeballs... or maybe I was tuning into another dimension, the so-called planes of light…

peace, friends

Coyote

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved