Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58712 02/24/07 04:12 PM
OP Offline

I lack in both discpline and structure! I'm very excited about life and have a lot to work for. I do have the ultimate you libarary and was wondering if anyone needed to learn and apply this in their life.

Daniel,

Planning (an aspect of discipline and structure) has been a problem for me, for me it feels like being lost in a maze with a constantly changing maze.

The following has helped a little...

For a structured day I continually added one activity onto my schedule over a period of time.

Discipline and structure can suffer if the mind is not calm -> Deep Relaxation

I also found the Peak Performance Session 2 channels energy and motivation for 'effortless' discipline. Halfway through track 7 I feel a difference with smoothness of thought. (I have noticed that a couple of times).

If you're more right brained try mind-mapping your long term and short term goals into action steps.

Try to find yourself and take control.(does that sound pertinent - for me it is apt)

OP Offline

It does sound helpful, thank you. What is mind mapping? I'm drawing a compelete blank on the right and left side of the brain so I'll look that up as soon as I'm done. Any
other helpful hints and details?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Use the Personal Genius Paraliminal it's a great tool for the learner. Too easy to over look that one but as long as we want to learn and grow that Paraliminal is a good one to listen to even if we are not going to school.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved