Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58730 02/24/07 11:43 PM
Osokin Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, Mike,
I have the same model of Radio Shack headphones with individual ear volume knobs that you mentioned. I hear much less out of my right ear, and I really appreciate the two controls. But I do find the headphones are kind of tight against my head. Just curious, do you have that same experience? And are they adjustable? I'm afraid if I bend them I'll damage the wiring or crack them.

Hi Osokin,

Remember, you have a volume control on the each headphone AND on your cd player/stereo. Turn the cd players' volume up a little more until it is sufficient in your right ear. You will notice that your left ear volume will need to be adjusted down a bit to feel comfortable. Make the adjustment.
My headset, if anything, feels loose if I pull the headphones down (NO BENDING). They're made to be pulled in one direction. Never go against that direction. Play with them a little before a playing session. They're pretty neat I think. I have a substantial hearing loss difference in my right ear compared to my left. Using these phones allows me to hear BOTH voices clearly and in comfort. I'm sure they'll do the same for you too! Hope this helps! --- Mike

was wondering if it is ok to use deep bass headphones? will it affect the effectiveness of the sonic access or paraliminals?

thanks

They are recommended by this website http://www.toolsforwellness.com/45019.html

they claim ...
These high quality headphones can be used with any light and sound machine or stereo source. They offer superb music reproduction as they produce a full range frequency response, to help you experience a wider range of binaural beat enjoyment. We also recommend their use with audio-only entrainment programs, whether in combination with audio-visual stimulation or alone. You will be pleasantly surprised at the enhanced results you get when used with programs such as Hemi-Sync, Hypno-Peripheral Processing, Paraliminal recordings, Brain Sync , meditation and others.

hi and thanks.

I have already purchased some deep bass headphones from Walmart and was wondering if deep bass would be ok... I also have a set from radio shak with volume control so I think I'll keep playing with them until I figure out which one I like best.

the ones you have shown here look really good but a little out of my budget... but it does answer my question about deep bass and whether it's ok.

thanks!
scooter*

Osokin Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, Mike,
Thanks for answering. Except for them not being a little looser fitting, I like the Radio Shack dual volume controls just fine. When I have to use a different headphone when I'm away from home, I have to listen at a higher than comfortable volume so that I can understand clearly in my weaker right ear.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved