Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

i had a very interesting experience a few days ago.

i was having my afternoon meditation - closed my eyes - relaxed - and emptied my mind - so as to start with a blank and then decided that i would allow any appearing visual images (in my mind) to develop a life of their own without any conscious influence on my part to determine their fate

it was amazing to see, how well defined my visual images were -
they were much more than mere impressions or perceptions they were full of form, depth and intensity. most of the images were of people i know although some were strangers. I certainly felt that i was in a very relaxed state of reverie and at complete ease with myself and the images that entertained my visual sensory organ. This went on for about what seemed to be like 15 minutes or so...

All of a sudden without warning or awareness, the imagery changed - to an intensely green landscape (green grass, rolling hills and trees everywhere) it was sheer and utter beauty- the image was so intensely lit, that my eyes seemed to hurt a little - recoiling as it were. the scenery filled the entire view of my closed eyes and was so wide and so deep - that i was unable to see it all at once.

the clarity and sharpness of this image was so delightfully shocking that - it was difficult to accept that my eyes were actually closed and that the beautiful landscape did not really exist in real time or indeed in real space -but existed only in my mind. At one point i was confused and sure that i was actually somewhere else and not in my meditataion that the feeling of disbelief started to overwhelm and frazzle me.

The more frazzled i became as a result of trying to make sense of things than the picture started to blur and grey very quickly. Then all of a sudden ,my lovely picture disappeared and was left with nothing but a 'befitting thought' of - what the phuq was that

please gimme your comments.

Every once in a while we are given a gift by spirit. A little reward perhaps, or maybe we needed a little vacation from the general ho-hum things we normally do with our minds. Whatever!

Couldn't really say what the mechanics are that allowed this - perhaps your soul giving you a glimpse of "home", or giving you a past or future memory of someplace special to you. Maybe one of your guides gave you a glimpse of what's on the other side of life, sometimes called "Summerland" by Spiritualists.

I've had a few of these happen - not nearly as often as I would like.....

Pssssst..... Say "Thank you!"

Cheers,
Unis

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Ahhh the changing of the brainwave to match the feeling of disbelief.

Expect it to happen again when you least expect it and hopefully this time the mind believes.

Alex

Definitely a gift, and I concur with Unis, don't forget to say thank you!

That can also open it up again. Gratitude is a very powerful magic!

Thanks for sharing that with us. It is a good sign.

Quote:

Every once in a while we are given a gift by spirit. A little reward perhaps, or maybe we needed a little vacation from the general ho-hum things we normally do with our minds. Whatever!

Couldn't really say what the mechanics are that allowed this - perhaps your soul giving you a glimpse of "home", or giving you a past or future memory of someplace special to you. Maybe one of your guides gave you a glimpse of what's on the other side of life, sometimes called "Summerland" by Spiritualists.

I've had a few of these happen - not nearly as often as I would like.....

Pssssst..... Say "Thank you!"

Cheers,
Unis

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved