Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
obogz Offline OP
OP Offline

I photoread for a few weeks and I like usual at a new I've got crazy questions and ideas.
1)If build up curiosity on a book ->photoread->more curiosity->photoread->so on. Is it posible that this way i can activate naturaly the book whithout super reading or skitering??? only by scaning.

2)Can you learn to use the subcontios mind at will(ex: mesg:give me the result for this mutiple choice exercise. Rezult: an intuitive feeling that the correct answer is B) I have such experiences at informatic problems in which the ideea comes when I finish reading the problem, it's like I see the hole problem solved. Those the natural briliance or personal genius paraniminals help me whith this?

3)How must you feel were you are in the photoreading state? Must you be in a trance like state or close to sleepy? Can't understand the relax-aweare part exactli.

4)Once at math class the teacher called me to the black board(The only thing I did to the math book was to build up curiosity and to photoread it) At the black board ideas and formulas that I never heard of came trought me like images(like i had the book in fron of me) but now I don't remeber anithing. Then I was in a very drosi state because I was awake for 30 min(School starts at 7.20 in the morning >:| ). What books can help me to do that often?

I'm vrey laisy but I like the ideea to let my mind do the worck for me... Which worked till now in some activities and hobbies that i do.
Sorry for my speling
If anyone can help me I thank him very much.

obogz #58803 03/08/07 11:42 AM
obogz Offline OP
OP Offline

Seems like I said something wrong?
Or those are sily questions?

obogz #58804 03/08/07 01:12 PM

Hello Obogz

1)IMHO, you can not activate the book by photoreading it multiple times. Understand that activating a book is like getting a trust relationship between your conscious mind and your subconscious mind. Activating convinces your conscious mind that the books is there within you and you know what is there in the book. Photoreading is targeting the subconscious mind only. For you to be able to access the book, both your conscious and subconscious mind should be in harmony with each other.

2)Yes you can. Although I don't know the exact steps to guide you here. Maybe someone more informed in this forum will help you. However, you can start by recognizing and appreciating your feelings. Listening to Paraliminals like Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius. Exercising your imagination. Engaging in conversation with yourself. Listening and trusting to your intuition. But whatever you do, don't try too hard.

3)As Paul describes it very appropriately. You should be in flow state. This is the state when you are fully concentrating on the task (book in this case). You don't want to be disturbed. You are one with your task. This is definitely not close to sleep. In this state your entire focus is within you and you are appreciating your mind. It is like a state when there is no difference between the dancer and the dance. It is like when the driver and his car is one. You are just absorbing your book.

4)As far as your math class experience is concerned, you should know this, our subconscious mind starts working when the conscious mind gets out of the way. That is the reason you have this feeling that consciously I am not able to utter anything but it is flowing or coming from something within me. Your conscious mind has no idea. Yes being in a sleepy state helps, because it is your conscious mind that sleeps and not your subconscious mind.

Further, photoreading is not for lazy people. It is for people who have this never ending curiosity and desire to learn more and more. I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

I photoread for a few weeks and I like usual at a new I've got crazy questions and ideas.
1)If build up curiosity on a book ->photoread->more curiosity->photoread->so on. Is it posible that this way i can activate naturaly the book whithout super reading or skitering??? only by scaning.

Try it and see.

Quote:

2)Can you learn to use the subcontios mind at will(ex: mesg:give me the result for this mutiple choice exercise. Rezult: an intuitive feeling that the correct answer is B) I have such experiences at informatic problems in which the ideea comes when I finish reading the problem, it's like I see the hole problem solved. Those the natural briliance or personal genius paraniminals help me whith this?

Anyone who comes up with the definitive answer to that one would already be rich and famous. Closes Technique is Image Streaming

Quote:

3)How must you feel were you are in the photoreading state? Must you be in a trance like state or close to sleepy? Can't understand the relax-aweare part exactli.

relax. it can be just like sitting in a comfortable bath that's a close enough feeling ... if you feel like you're being chased by buy a nut with a big knife then you're not relaxed... Relaxed like you do to sit and have a coffee or tea or drink at the end of the day. Nothing fancy. You do it all the time.

Quote:

4)Once at math class the teacher called me to the black board(The only thing I did to the math book was to build up curiosity and to photoread it) At the black board ideas and formulas that I never heard of came trought me like images(like i had the book in fron of me) but now I don't remeber anithing. Then I was in a very drosi state because I was awake for 30 min(School starts at 7.20 in the morning >:| ). What books can help me to do that often?

Just PhotoRead more. Spontaneous activation is spontaneous once you start doing something to make it happen it's no longer spontaneous activation it's manual activation. I recommend doing a lot of manual activation it's the best way to build the body mind connection that makes spontaneous activation possible.

Quote:

I'm vrey laisy but I like the ideea to let my mind do the worck for me... Which worked till now in some activities and hobbies that i do.
Sorry for my speling
If anyone can help me I thank him very much.

train the mind to do it more often by doing it more often manually.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved