Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew a good pair of headphones that i could purchase that is annoyance-free? The thing is, my headphones are currently those which the hooks sliding into the back part of my ear to hold it firm, but it causes my ears to be in pain after a while. I was thinking of getting those DJ type headphones but they cause my head to become stiff as i lie down unable to turn my neck around, any ideas?

Administrator
Administrator

I use a lightweight pair from panasonic.RP-HT41. Not as heavy as DJ ones an superiour in value for money. They cost $20AUD. This is the first pair that matched my hearing needs

Alex

abc123 Offline OP
OP Offline

Where may i purchase a set of those headphones, or is there another pair that is equivalent to those you mentioned from another company or type ?

Administrator
Administrator

I got them from K-mart. Sony apparently have a similar style for the same price.

Alex

Koss is another manufacturer that makes lightweight headphones that have padding that goes around the ear.
www.koss.com

Most electronics stores will have a variety of headphones. If your lucky they have them on a display where you can try them out, too.

I have and love the Koss R/80 headphones. I don't recall their price, but they are really nice.

They are excellent at blocking out outside noises (I bought them to wear at work! *G*) and they are foamy outside.

You look like you have princess leia ears (in black) but they sound fantastic.

Tracey

I really like the Sennheiser HD-497 headphones.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/buyessentials/hd-497.html

I will vouch for the Sennheiser headphones any day. I have the little pricey HD-600's, and love them. Just cannot listen to any other headphones after listening to these!

With the good headphones, you are at least assured that you are not missing any frequencies - this should not matter so much with the paraliminals, but with the other products where the frequencies do matter, such as Holosync or Hemi-Sync, it is nice to have that assurance - given, of course, that one's ears are able to receive those frequencies.

Cheers.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved