Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58836 03/09/07 12:54 AM
CamC Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Guys,

I'm currently learning PhotoReading, and doing Paraliminals. I have seen the Secret and have read a lot on LoA.

Couple of questions,

1) Does this course help with Creative Visualization, and Affirmations?

2) What do the Paraliminals do?

3) How long does it take to master it?

4) Does anyone know of any other LoA courses to compare it to?

5) Is it WORTH THE CASH?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I don't think there is another course like AFL. To me it seems like the best they have ever done.
If you get it, then definately go for the deluxe edition. The interviews that you get as extras were well worth the cost.
It does help a lot with visualizations and affirmations.
I think mastery takes a while. I'm on my second round and I use some of the techniques every day during my life.
I would say wait until you're done with Photoreading and then give it a whirl. If it is not useful to you then send it back. At that price I would definately have sent it back if it wasn't working for me.
I've had it for a few weeks and I am very impressed with the course.
Pam

CamC Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Pam, thanks for the reply.

As far as other programs like Abundance for life, there is Bob Doyle's Wealth Beyond Reason program, as well as James Ray's "The Science of Success" which are both programs for using the Law of Attraction to your advantage. There are also tons of books and CD's out there about LoA, as well as the DVD The Secret.

I appreciate your help, I think I will be going with the AFL program after I am a proficient PhotoReader. From what I've seen it looks good, and no other LoA program has paraliminals. Not to mention Paul Scheele's the man.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved