Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58863 03/12/07 02:19 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

I just read the descriptions for the Automatic Pilot CD and Belief CD and couldn't make up my mind. From what I read, both seems to be more or less similar, or maybe I didn't really get what it means. I would like to have opinions from the people here on the said CDs. Thanks in advance.

Hello Metaphy6

Automatic Pilot Paraliminal and Belief Paraliminal, might appear similar to the casual eye. However, even though their goal is common, the approach each one of takes is very different.

Now to really appreciate the difference between the two, you have to understand the difference between a negative self talk and limiting belief. Negative self-talk is "I can't run a marathon" or "I can never make enough money". When you add reason to this to make it more convincing then that is limiting belief. Extending the previous examples - "I can't run a marathon as nobody in my family is athletic and therefore I don't have those genes" or "I cant have enough money as I am not smart enough". Your limiting belief gives rise to negative self-talk. Getting rid of negative self-talk is like concentrating only on symptons whereas by getting rid of negative beliefs you are striking at the root cause of the problem.

Just sit alone at some place without distractions and talk to yourself about anything, your dreams, your aspirations, just any topic under the sun. Take note of your conversation. Also take note of what you say when you are talking to the people. If you use phrases like "I am stupid" or "I get tired easily", then Automatic Pilot is the way to go.

Observe what is your reaction to the opportunities and problems that come your way. If your reaction is like "I can't take the job because I am not capable of doing that kind of work" or "I always loose it at the last moment", then Belief Paraliminal is the one you should be listening.

I hope I have been of some help to you. God bless you.

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

Hi Vabhy,

That was a wonderful distinction that you have chalked out between the Automatic pilot & Belief paraliminial....!!!Thats so true...

Regards,
TimTim

OP Offline

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you so much. I'm very clear about it now. Thanks

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved