Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#58968 03/18/07 04:05 AM
th1chsn Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone! I've been working with a type of qigong where the focus is on establishing circular flow patterns throughout the body. The circular flow always made sense to me because it's the flow I always see in nature (wind, hurricanes, tornados, etc).

For those of you who've been studying spring forest for a while... what kind of flow patterns are you experiencing? When you open up the channels in the body how does it flow?

And to ask another question... how does it feel?

-- Randy

Uh, in a word, YES.

If have been doing this sort of thing(QiGong) for quite some time now, though I recently began Spring Forest QiGong recently. When I meditate in a sitting or standing position, I feel the spiraling energy of many distant galaxies, down to every atom in everything in my immediate surroundings. Swirling, endlessly swirling energy. When doing energy practice, I space out everything around me becomes swirls of color and I don't want to leave the position I am standing in -- I could SWEAR I'm invincible when meditating. (Usually Sword Fingers or Thunder Palm level 2, full lotus when sitting outdoors, preferably on a warm sunny day.)

Every atom in the Universe is projecting pulses of energy outward. These pulses of energy pass through every other atom in the Universe. We might as well take advantage of this limitless energy that is passing right through us every nano-second.

I use the Spring Forest method of entering through every atom in my body, simultaneously spiraling through my body, and gathering in my lower Dan Tien (which looks like a miniature Sun in my visualization). AND at the same time I am think of those pulses of energy through me (that's the source) while at the same time thinking of nothing. It's hard to explain how to do all those at once, but if you are an advanced practitioner then you know what I mean

Also, if I get mad (quite rare as I am a very relaxed person), electronics around me begin to act awry; lights dim or flicker, TVs and monitors will make a ticking sound. (I have actually fried a monitor before) -- anyone else getting this?

This is maybe off topic, but does anyone know of any exercises to be able to open the third eye read peoples auras? (this is one thing that has always been un-attainable for me).

Last edited by Zakyrus; 03/27/07 05:05 AM.

Hi Zak,

Interesting post! And very inspiring also. ;-)

About seeing auras, as far as I know you don't need to open your third eye to see auras. At least my third eye is not open and I can see auras. I would desrcibe it as similar to Photoreading. It's a same kind of controversial concentration. At the same time you are concentrating on a tiny detail and the whole picture. Everything becomes urealisticly clear and dimensional. Most people have only a white hue around their heads, but when I see bluee I know that person is capable of concentrating deeply in what they do. There is one question though, I have found out no particular use for seeing auras. Other than "for fun" or "nice to know", etc. If someone can tell me about it, I would much appreciate.

[He].2s2.2p4

Quote:

Hi Zak,

Interesting post! And very inspiring also. ;-)

Hehe thanks. In time, my friend, you too will know what it means to become one with the Universe.

Quote:

About seeing auras, as far as I know you don't need to open your third eye to see auras. At least my third eye is not open and I can see auras. I would desrcibe it as similar to Photoreading. It's a same kind of controversial concentration. At the same time you are concentrating on a tiny detail and the whole picture. Everything becomes urealisticly clear and dimensional. Most people have only a white hue around their heads, but when I see bluee I know that person is capable of concentrating deeply in what they do. There is one question though, I have found out no particular use for seeing auras. Other than "for fun" or "nice to know", etc. If someone can tell me about it, I would much appreciate.

[He].2s2.2p4

Thanks, though I really wish there was some "magic excersise" that would help me see auras... I heard level 3 has excersises that open the third eye (can any level 3 people confirm if opening the third eye helps with seeing auras?) One thing I am sure I know is that a blue-ish aura means very psychic, white means they usually have some kind of blockage(not fully sure on this), and a golden aura means the person is very spritually advanced (like a QiGong master). I have also heard (can't confirm this unless I experience it or someone else can verify...) but there are ways to tell if a person is lying to you because the color of their aura will shift sharply when saying something untruthful.

<I really wish there was some "magic excersise" that would help me see auras... >

Go and see someone who can do it already. Learn from them. I learned my skill from Richard Bandler.

Perhaps it is so, your best cahnce to learn to see auras on your own is to open your third eye. If you can meet someone who can see auras, you can learn it from them without opening the third eye. Who knows? Just a theory....

Anyway, if you really want to see auras and have use for it, the universe will help you. ;-)

[He].2s2.2p4

One more thing... It just came to me you could do this exercise: Looka past the person who's aura you are lookin at. Literally if that person is 2 metres from you, look at the distance of 5 metres. While looking at teh person. At a ceratin point your vision will get stabilized to look further than the person and you start to see the aura. The best view is generally slightly off the focal point. And remember to breath;-)

That's what I do when I see auras. As far as I know ;-)))

My 2 €cents
[He].2s2.2p4

I have only see auras very clearly once - after I received my level 3 Reiki attunement. It was amazing. Sadly, it eventually faded and I haven't had that kind of experience since. Still, with just a deep unfocused focus (I know that probably makes no sense) with my regular eyesight, I can usually catch a glimpse, but it isn't easy.

Hi Sperlock, I would describe my experience as unfocused focus, too. I did not want to use that kind of description in my earlier mails, because tehy are generally difficult to understand (as you said). Other descriptors could be easy, uncomplicated state, wiht deep concentration. Very simple being actually.

[He].2s2.2p4

th1chsn I do not feel energy. Usually it is in response to my mind to direct it, but definitely only that way. It do have to open myself to being aware of energy.

If you search the forum you'll find a lot of people, myself included, describing out various experiences.

Zakyrus I like your relating to every atom, it is similar to many of my visualization. A blending of some Physic field, string, multi-dimensional and SFQ ideas into a single harmonious concept where everything is a form of qi and everything is connected.

With respect to the aura and third eye, they are addressed in the level III training. They are not specifically related to each other. The seeing of auras is describe basically the same way as Oxygen and Sperlock have described. In my words, it is using your peripheral vision. I've not been that concerned about it myself and only played with it a little. I'd really be interested in hearing the experiences of someone trained in optical astronomy and who also sees auras, since both activities should require related peripheral viewing skills. Lastly, Master Lin does talk about the various colours of auras and the meaning with respect to a person's spiritual development level. I don't remember much of it off hand, except that you can be reach the level of a qigong master and still not have a golden aura.

As for the third eye, that too is addressed in the level III material. There are meditations to help you open your third eye. The most important idea I'll pass along is that Master Lin states that he has seen people open their third eye too early, only to have it close again. To prevent this from happening for his students he has designed SFQ to provide them with a proper basis first (a pyramid with the base the lower dan tien, the middle the middle dan tien, and the top the upper dan tien (I wonder about the the crown dan tien)). Which is the design of level I, II, and III.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Very informative everyone.
Just remember to keep your energy flowing. I am in no hurry to open the third eye. I will stay with level 2 for a few more months. Also, there are the level 3 meditation cds (should I get these before I learn the level 3 active excersises?)

Also, when gathering energy into the middle dantien, is it fine to gather in the lower dantien simultaneously?

Thanks everyone. I don't claim to know everything. I only know the Earl Montegue system very well as well as a combination of my own workings. I only recently started level 2 of SF, I just did level 1 for 4 months (I think 3 is recommended).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved