Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59031 03/21/07 05:32 AM
OP Offline

Hello

I just received my Sonic Access order, and have been listening to the Success CD every day for about a week and a half now. I'd like to know if anyone has had any kind of results, and if so, what kind? I definitely feel refreshed after the session, but no more than I would after meditating for a half hour to an hour. Outside of that, I can't say I've noticed any benefits. I do have my goal set up on my card and facing the correct direction. There are some times where I "lose consciousness" (but always "wake up" towards the end) and some times where I am aware during the entire process. I chose that one to listen to first out of the collection since that's the one that would seem to offer the most concrete, verifiable results. Obviously, I want to get some kind of results from my investment, and want whatever suggestions any of you might have to get the most of these CD's. Any help that ANY of you can provide would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

I have used the Success CD for several projects at work to help me get thru the stress and complete things on time. I also had been procrastinating on studying for my HAM radio test license. So I started to listen to the Sonic Access Success CD and I followed thru and had only one wrong on my test.

I often listen to the Spiritual Growth CD when I feel a build up of stress. My goal for the listening session is often something like forgiveness for others, seeing my part in the stress, and creating my own reality.

When I am tired and I listen to the CD's at night, I often fall asleep half way thru. Sometimes I will awaken before I have to get up for work and I will listen in the morning, or right when I get home from work.

I don't know if my comments help, but I do like the Sonic Access CD's!

Quote:

I just received my Sonic Access order, and have been listening to the Success CD every day for about a week and a half now. I'd like to know if anyone has had any kind of results, and if so, what kind? I definitely feel refreshed after the session, but no more than I would after meditating for a half hour to an hour. Outside of that, I can't say I've noticed any benefits. I do have my goal set up on my card and facing the correct direction. There are some times where I "lose consciousness" (but always "wake up" towards the end) and some times where I am aware during the entire process. I chose that one to listen to first out of the collection since that's the one that would seem to offer the most concrete, verifiable results. Obviously, I want to get some kind of results from my investment, and want whatever suggestions any of you might have to get the most of these CD's.

When you listen to Sonic Access... are you facing the correct direction for Optimal Results? When I first used Sonic Access, I didn't read the instructions and didn't notice any results either. After I followed the Instructions, I started to notice improvements once I followed the instructions to face the correct direction.

It sounds like you are already getting results from your investment... feeling refreshed after the session, waking up towards the end. Be grateful the process is working on you.

My advice... Talk to someone that "knows" you and ask them... "Have you noticed anything different about me?" Sometimes other people notice the changes in you before you become aware of the changes.

OP Offline

Hi relax4comfort

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am facing the correct direction. I actually have the full Diamond Feng Shui program, so I already had everything set up in that direction anyway. What kind of results did you see after using Sonic Access.

Yes, I do feel refreshed, but as I mentioned, it's no different than if I meditate on my own without the Sonic Access, so my point is that I'm not sure I'm really receiving any real, tangible benefit from my investment.

No one around me has really noticed anything particularly different about my behaviors as far as they can tell.

Again, REALLY appreciate your input!

I ordered Sonic Access and the Abundance For Life Course at the same time. At first I listened to the Intro to Sonic Access and Sonic Access Success.

When listening to Sonic Access Success... I felt uneasy, like my brain was fighting the suggestions. I drifted off to sleep so I wasn't aware of what was being said. I listened to Sonic Access Success a total of 3 times and had that same feeling... like my brain was fighting the suggestions. So I decided to put it to the side and do the Abundance For Life Course.

After I go through the Abundance For Life Course 3 or 4 times, I'll give Sonic Access another try. I hope I feel refreshed when I start listening to it again!!!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved