Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59041 03/21/07 09:25 PM
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone tried this system? I get their emails and it sound very interesting. I think the price tag is a bit high, so I would like to hear from others before I even considered it.

Hobo #59042 03/21/07 10:59 PM
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

In their last email, they describe how your worst memories can affect you and your health for the rest of your life. And they have techniques to fix it. This sounds like NLP or release technique like the Sedona Method. I'm curious for comments about this course.

Thanks!

Hobo #59043 03/22/07 01:53 PM

Hobo, I haven't tried this technique, but I wonder, have you tried energy testing it? There are several good ways to energy test for things that might be helpful to you--or not. One is with a pendulum, but for me, that's not always reliable. I prefer the super-simple method of "leaning." It can be so slight a leaning that others around you might not even notice, so it can be used anywhere, any time. Essentially, I ask "myself" if the thing in question is good and/or helpful for me. If it is, I lean forward. If I remain still (no leaning at all) I take that as, "it's ok, but not something I really need." If I lean backward, it can be harmful in some way (as with some herbal supplements I've wondered about--and my leaning was later verified by facts I learned later).

That's one way of energy testing, but there are a lot more. Google "energy testing" and maybe you'll find one that works perfectly for you if this one doesn't strike a chord.

Jeanne #59044 04/04/07 07:28 AM

Hi

Try TAT or EFT - both do the same - releasing blocked energy which has taken the form of memories, emotions or even physical problems

They are both forms of accupressure which when applied with appropriate intentions can give relief and dissolve the blockage/memory.

Both manuals can be downloaded FREE so no charge for trying.

TAT is on www.unstressforsuccess.com
and
EFT is on www.emofree.com

Love and light
Faune

Faune #59045 04/05/07 12:45 PM

Faune, thank you. I didn't know about the TAT freebie, but I've used it some (from a purchased manual) and really think highly of it--also EFT, which has been incredibly helpful for a number of things. I just downloaded the TAT booklet, nice to have these things on hand.

Jeanne #59046 04/05/07 04:39 PM

Cheers Jeanne,

I tried your leaning technique today and got a positive, which I had not expected, on something I had been very doubtful about. However on trying the item I was pleasantly suprised - so thumbs up for leaning.

My middle sister is called Jeanne so I have a soft spot for people with that name.

Love and light
Faune

Faune #59047 04/09/07 05:40 PM

Faune, i read various of your posts in this forum, im glad that you provide this kind of information to all of us, i was really considering on buying the healing codes, not anymore, maybe in the future after trying EFT and so...

love n light

Miguel

Inlakech #71700 04/23/09 10:36 PM

I purchased the Healing Codes and I regret it. This expensive technique was a total laughable waste of money. Thank god for ebay.

This is what it is: Take both hands and bring the tips of all your fingers and thumb together to make like a point. Now hold both your pointed fingers and thumb to your temples for let's say 3 minutes; now change positions and point one hand (all finger tips and thumb together) to your temples and the other hand point to your adam's apples. The positions and times change for each needed healing. Didn't work for me, alas.

Hobo #72077 05/15/09 11:56 AM

It just doesn't sounds interesting, it is really interesting. I'm really happy about giving it a try.

Oh no Laura, I was just giving you a "made up" example in my earlier post. There are 12 codes to the Healing Codes. Give me a few days and I'll post specific instructions for all 12 if you want. I was just trying to show how the codes work and how your hands/fingers are positioned (always the same) but point to different parts - i.e., temples, third eye, adams apples (and different combinations of these areas) with different times.

Stay tuned.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved