Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59084 03/22/07 06:18 AM
Marc Offline OP
OP Offline

What is the best direction to place an aquarium? I've read North, East or SouthEast wall. Out of these directions, I think North makes sense as it's water. Is this correct or is there a better direction?

Also, how important are these for the aquarium:

Size/Dimensions? I read there is a preferred size/dimensions for a work desk so how about an aquarium?
Any particular shape?
Type of Goldfish or any type of GoldFish will do? So many variations of Goldfish.
Lighting?
Type and color of gravel?
Preferred ornaments and plants in the aquarium?
Preferred background picture?

Anything else I should know before I go out and buy an aquarium with 8 goldfish and 1 black?

My KUA # is 7 and my partner is 1 if that helps. Thanks.

Marc

Marc #59085 03/26/07 04:21 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Marc,

Do you have the Diamond Edition? If so, the time feng shui of your specific house may have something to say about where to best place an aquarium.

Other wise, look at the chart on page 13 in your Level One manual. The directions you've listed have water as it's principle element (as in the case of North), or that it's principle element is enhanced by (as in the East).

When you decide where you are going to place it, then consider balance. A tank size that balances well in a big living room may not balance well in a small one. As for color of gravel, et. al., look to support the element of the area you are placing it in.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved