Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have noticed that several difficult meetings have gone more smoothly and the outcomes more positive with a combination Anxiety free and self esteem supercharger the evening before, it is early to say that it is a consistent outcome of this practice but I am curious to keep trying this and other uses for them. However I struggle a bit with the Anxiety free side A beginning

On the A side of anxiety free
I am struggling with the preparations when one is told to intensify this and that feeling at the start

I struggle so far to feel much at all when we are told to intensify feelings of self love or the pleasure of taking action on ones goals etc, it is hard to intensify something when you dont really feel anything in the first place on these issues

As for for seeing from a distance, or opening a package and seeing that you have got what you really want I can manage to invoke slightly more clear images, but is this intensification in these 2 cases?

It all seems quite an effort to prepare for this side A of anxiety free, and often I dont concentrate on it or have noticed that these steps have passed and I was thinking about something else during them (thanks perhaps to ADHD)

or perhaps I am missing something on this intensiification process or making too much of it?

thanks for any advice with this

Quote:

It all seems quite an effort to prepare for this side A of anxiety free, and often I dont concentrate on it or have noticed that these steps have passed and I was thinking about something else during them

or perhaps I am missing something on this intensiification process or making too much of it?

I think you are making too much of it. (read my post http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...;gonew=1#UNREAD ) Let the Paraliminal handle the details for your Non-Conscious Mind!

When I used Anxiety Free, I stated my intention. "I'm confident when I drive" then I cleared my mind when I started listening to Anxiety Free. When I started thinking about something else... I stated my intention again, "I'm confident when I drive" and I cleared my mind. I let my Non-Conscious Mind handle the details of Anxiety Free!

OP Offline

thanks relax4comfort being a bit of a perfectionist I guess I do make more of these things than required (perfectionism is on my bad habit hit list: and maybe time to get the break the habit CD!)

yet still this is at the beginning of session A on Anxiety free where there is a single voice and we are told intensify this feeling etc and my head says intensify what feeling??? is this CD going to work for me etc???

as unfortunately self love etc is not something I know much about yet so intensifying it is challenging

my brain switches off soon after the 2 different voice inputs come on and they could say intensify this and that and I wouldnt know

regards

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Just use your imagination (as best you can) Imagine that you can feel it intensified. It doesn't matter if it has or hasn't the conscious mind doesn't always hook up that well with what is going on non-consciously. Just accept that because you imagined it intensified it has.

As for self love - think of self acceptance or self appreciation. There are good things you do for other people that mean you deserve the appreciation you get from them. Well give yourself the same reward, Let the conscious mind hear self-love and think self acceptance.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved