Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I'm using self esteem charger, but I thought I might also use Instant Personal Magnetism.

And this is to achieve total confidence and self-assurance in job interviews.

More of a "hootless" kind of confidence, but where I appear likeable to the interviewer.

But I'm wondering what kind of celebrity model to use. Anyone have suggestions?
Steve

hi,
that is exactly the same question that i have ... i am afraid there is very little guidance at the beginning of the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism about leakages ... Paul only mentions three broad categories ... physical, mental and one more ... I personally think that there should be more guidance so the listener can set concrete goals and form better images in their mind ... other wise there is a voice some where nagging u, saying stuff like 'may be what i think is a leakage is actually good for me'. 'i like eddie vedder's personality but what exactly should i aim for in this particular session' 'i like Al-Pacino's dialogue delivery but whenever i try to picture him with my "INNER EYES" i see him with disheveled hair, struggling for breath, stuff like that' ... i would very much like to get a detailed answer for this, please ...

most of Pauls Paraliminal recordings are very general and lack detail (e.g. ideal weight, automatic pilot)... if u cannot include more information atleast for the love of God include a further reading section in the booklets ... this might make the endeavour more worthwhile ...

with that out of my system ... shooo ... i think some of his products are phenomenal ... like photoreading, genius code, memory optimizer, natural brilliance etc. I wonder what might be the reason?

thankyou

When thinking about leakages, think about which affects you when you're in an interview situation. See if that helps.

I usually use IPM the night before I am going to a job interview. Don't know if it's the real thing or the placebo effect, but I got the best confidence ever and I usually get on the level with the interviewer very easily. Haven't been to enough interviews yet to see if it makes a real difference that will give me a job but I can see the difference with and without using IPM.

Perhaps you should want the personality and charisma of a famous person that almost everyone feel is sympathetic, thrustworthy and likeable.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Read the booklet that comes with each Paraliminal. Page 6 lists leakages.

Steve, what kind of person are they more likely to employ? The celebrities are not always a good choice a better one might be your English professor who is more of a confident quiet achiever than Eddie Murphy.

Pick one similar to the samples given in the booklet.

Alex

Post deleted by Alex K. Viefhaus

OP Offline

>hi
>thanks for the answer ... but i dont have the booklet ... i snatched this off a friend
>who unfortunately lost the booklet ... can u please guide me on this ...

Whine-russ,

Two things,

1. When you have a gripe, don't respond to someone's original post that has nothing to do with griping or whining. Start your own "Whine-Fest" in another thread.

2. Alex was responding to my specific post.

Alex, thank you for your good advice. You have a good point.

OP Offline

Thanks, Bjhn, excellent advice.

Quote:

hi,
thanks for the answer ... but i dont have the booklet ... i snatched this off a friend who unfortunately lost the booklet ... can u please guide me on this ...

Now that you've tried the program and like it, why not spring for a new one for yourself--that way you can read the instructions. Seems like money well-spent, to me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved