Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Laughing Laura,

Have your hands in a loose fist.
Bend forward slightly so there is a slight curve to your back.
tap/hit your sacrum and tail bone area lightly to medium lightly.
continued for 2-3 minutes.

Generally we'll add it at the end of the Harvesting of Qi exercises.
It's good to do by itself when you've been sitting for a long time, or you just want to clear your head after listening to a talk for a long time or doing something monotonous.

Much Love, Shawn

Many thanks, Shawn, for your very helpful and clear response. I'm excited to add this new exercise in!

Blessings,

Laura

Quote:

Aloha,

Zakyrus :
Level Three
One can attend a Level Three class or retreat after going through both Level One and Two classes, or home study courses. Master Lin usually recommends working with the Level Two healing techniques and active exercises for 3 months or more before attending Level Three.

Video
I did see that video. Pete sent the link around the office a while back. There are a lot of ways to direct energy.

Advanced Level CDs
As for the Level Three and Four CD, one could listen to them. Master Lin reminds his students that a person is best off building their energy in the lower (Level One), then middle dantian (Level Two), before developing the upper dantian/third eye (Levels Three and Four). One's foundation is important energetically, just as it is for constructing a building. Too much focus and energy at the top makes a building easy to topple. Chunyi does recommends the rainbow mediation for people healing from various forms of cancer, since it's more geared towrd healing than third eye work.

Search Function
It's set at 60 seconds, which is pretty standard.

Master Nance
He teaches Spring Forest classes in the Minneapolis area and works with clients at the Spring Forest Center with Chunyi and my wife. He is currently writing a book.

Levels
I know many, many, many people that have taken all four levels of classes. Some take them one after the other, as they have the time and the money. So are they at Level One, Two, Three, Four, Five? It doesn't matter to the college whether they take them all within a month, year, or 4 years. It doesn't bother Chunyi either, since he knows they will get out of the class from where they are at in their practice. I know others who take a Level and work with it for a long time before taking the next class. Are they at Level Four or One? I guess the universe doesn't care and neither do I. I kid around with the Guild director and my wife about being in the Level Five group - secret handshakes, mediations, etc. It's a lot of fun because they also realize it just doesn't matter. As Chunyi says, the more Love you have, the better healer you will be.

Alexander858:
As for a "natural healing aura," everyone has it. If you look at the work of Dr. Emoto, you'll get how this happens. As Chunyi says, everyone was born a healer. Spring Forest is a way for one to purify their energy so that your thoughts/energy is at that natural healing frequency more often than not. You'll also find Marie Diamond talk about the Levels of Qi in the Level One Diamond Feng Shui course, under the "Purity" facet.

Much Love, Shawn

Thanks. Do you happen to know if http://www.springforestqigong.com/ accepts money orders?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Zakyrus,

I don't know. You can go through the ordering process and see, and if not, call the Spring FOrest Center and see if they would there. 952-593-5555.

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved