Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kunagi Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the concern and answer that everyone gave me in the last topic.

Nowadays, thanks to the Photoreading Wholemind System, i studied 5~9 books a day.

However, when i want to PR and activate newspaper and magazine, i found something difficult.

I am curious that if i use all PR system on the newspaper and magazine, it would definitely waste my time on this daily stuff.

So i need some advice like how to PR and activate the newspaper and magazines in short time or which skill can be cut in the PR for newspaper and magazines. The great example is in the photoreading book but the chinese photoreading book is not well-translated and i cannot know what the english photoreading book means.

Can anyone explain to me? Thanks.

God bless you

Best regards,

Kunagi

Hi Kunagi,

This is how Paul Scheele describes in his book titled "PhotoReading", the process of PhotoReading Magazines and I quote. These instructions are simple enough and should lay to rest all your doubts. In case you are still facing further difficulties you are most welcome with your doubts on this forum.

Quote:

Go to the articles that contain information you desire. PhotoRead and then postview each of these articles. Limit your postviewing to no more than three minutes for the longer articles. Super read and dip or skitter to get the core concepts you want. You can activate most ten-page articles in seven minutes. You can finish shorter articles much more quickly

I hope this helps and solves your problem.

God Bless You.

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Just stack them PhotoRead them and then activate the relevant articles.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved