Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I'm writing this in regards to myself, I suffer from something called vitiligo. It's simply a skin disorder in which the skin looses its pigment and white patches of skin begin to appear. Recently I've noticed that my skin disorder has started to rapidly increase in its consumption of my skin. I would appreciate any advice anyone could possibly give me towards healing my skin! I'm a student so I don't have money towards the medicine and doctors that would probably not work. I know the mind is very powerful tool while trying to heal the body of any illness, I would like any suggestions towards healing myself naturally! I would like to thank everyone in advance for posting any suggestions! Thank you!

Look into the Sedona Method, or specifically, Larry Crane's Release Technique. That's the only thing I've come across powerful enough to really have a direct effect on health issues by just using your mind. It's amazing.

www.releasetechnique.com

Best of luck with it!

Have you checked out any of Donna Eden's material? It does take work to heal oneself (you have to "do the drills") but I and many others have experienced remarkable healing by taking care of the energy body. Most disease starts in the energy body before manifesting physically--and healing the energy body will heal the physical body.

She has one book, "Energy Medicine" she's written herself; there are also other books she's written with others. I personally like her "Energy Medicine Kit" because it includes a DVD that SHOWS you how to do the drills--sometimes it's easier to learn if you can see it being done.

Another worthy suggestion is to check out Spring Forest QiGong. Like Donna Eden's material, SFQ shows you how to work with your Qi which is the heart of healing.

Both of these will require that you do the drills to see any results. Sometimes, too, results can occur gradually, over time--not instantaneous, although instantaneous sometimes happens too.

One thing that comes to mind is this site from Dr. Gabe Mirkin he has a forum that you can seek solutions to your problem. http://www.drmirkin.com/
And if you are currently short of cash and the cost of Spring Forest QiGong is out of site. You can request the promotional package and inside there is a DVD with one of the most powerful healing exercises that you can do. Not the complete package yet may help you heal until you can easily afford the course.

OP Offline

I haven't looked into Donna Eden material but I have looked into Spring Forest QiGong! I will check out the many things here. Thank you for all your suggestions! I really appreciate all the help you can give me!

Hi Richard, I just read a must get book, called "Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know about" by Kevin Trudeau, a soft back, for less then 10.00 which I got in a healt food store. It doesn't discuss Vitiligo exactly, but in Chapter 6, it will tell you the 4 things that cause all disease and it gives 25 suggestions on how to prevent or cure over 50 +++ ailments. The top several ones include, to avoid toxins, incl. drugs, detoxify or cleanse individual organs & the body, eat organic, take GOOD quality nutrional supplements, do colonics, sleep on a magnet bed, see someone about energy rebalancing, and ways to use your mind, plus many more things. Of all books, I'd give this a 10 +++ a must have to improve one's health.
Good Luck.

My friend has it and he uses Monobenzone. He used all the over hyped creams, pills and none of them worked so maybe natural cures are the way forward.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved