Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59521 04/17/07 09:43 PM
nanina Offline OP
OP Offline

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to go about clearing out negative energy in a condominium that's been on the market for months and months and needs to be sold NOW. All mental work will have to be done remotely as I currently live 900 miles away. Thanks!

900 miles away from where? Look up feng shui expert in your area ( or close by). Call local tv and find out if they have experts who can show case your home in a program like "Sell This House". Call local designer to see if they can tell you what is out of place. Or, simply consider slashing the price - maybe you are asking for too much for you are selling?

nanina Offline OP
OP Offline

Decision2change,

I no longer live in the area/state is what I am trying to say, as in 900 miles away. The price has already been slashed to less than I paid for it - so I will take a loss. The condo has already been staged (it's still furnished), shows very well per feedback and is being aggressively marketed by a good real estate agent. The market is bad AND the condo community is financially troubled and poorly managed so there's just bad energy period. A poster in another thread suggested I post in this section to solicit suggestions on additional ways beyond paraliminals to clear out the negative energy inside and outside the condo. From what little I do know about feng shui, I doubt it can be done from afar so don't think that's an option but thanks for the suggestion. I'll just focus on the paraliminals and overcoming any doubts I have regarding finally get this place sold and out of my life.

Scrubbing the walls of a building with salt mixed in water can break up negative energy patterns. Or more easily sprinkling salt on the carpet and vacuuming.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved