Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hello -- I am considering purchasing Sonic Access. However, I have purchased similar programs in the past with less than good results. I reviewed many of the posts on this website. I was wondering how many people are out there who have used Sonic Access and can specifically state that the program got them to a better place?

Thanks for any insights.

Hi there Esprit,

I don't have any guidance for you as yet but I just ordered these on the advice of a friend (I know, I know, I am a little skeptical also) and will let you know how I go.
There IS a guarantee after all so that gives us SOME security.
I SOOOO need something to help shift my energy and I wanted to have a less FULL ON experience of the Holosync technology so thought this was a good option for me. Will keep you posted.....

Blessings
KittyB

Hi:

I have been using just two of the Sonic Access CD's (Success and Health) for a couple of weeks now.

Initially I had some frustration with the problems I seem to have with visualization (even posted a long, whiny post about it last weekend, and then deleted it, hopefully before anyone saw it ).

However, I've noticed I'm feeling stronger, with more energy, and one of the issues (weight) seems to be changing. I don't think I've lost any weight yet (maybe, but I don't have scales so I cannot measure). However, what has been happening is that more opportunities to explore my issues around it have been coming up, and today in our NLP seminar class, we worked specifically with this issue (given that over half of the class were over-weight females, there are probably several of us happy about this).

I also have a strong feeling happening around success right now - I got a call yesterday from a very large publishing house to do a lunch-time lecture with their employees. They've been checking out my web-site for a week now - from two different offices in Canada. Handled properly, this could be a HUGE contract for me, because they are head-quarter'd in the USA.

I've been finding it easier to get into a better mind-frame since I started using the two CD's. I've also started to get some visuals, which is a huge thing for me. I struggled several times with the idea that I needed to be seeing the stuff clearly, but when I finally relaxed and just gave up on it, it started to happen. And regardless that the Ego "I" is seeing these things, obviously from the energy felt, the OTC mind seems to have picked up quite well.

So that's it for now. But it's a great start, IMHO.

Cheers!
Unis

I find the visualisation to be a bit weird, I'm glad I am not the only one. What I want to know is what is on these cds that knocks me out, it can't be the holosync. Everytime shortly after the dual voices start I lose consciousness, then 20 minutes later I'm awoken as if the volume is turned up.

OP Offline

I also read the posts on this website on similar programs: Holosync, Sedona, etc. I tried both, neither worked, I sent both back. My reading about energy work leads me to feel that if thought zaps you into robotic limiting or bad behavior, it seems to me that similar thought energy can zap you back. It's a matter of connecting the thought to the feeling. However, I've worked hard on EFT (emotional freedom technique). People report amazing results, sometimes in seconds (the initial EFT course material is FREE) -- yet here I am, still stuck.

And I don't have a clue why. When you've been looking at these self-help courses for a long time, you start realizing, too much of this is a mix of something sold before -- it's just that the price tags have increased beyond all reason.

I have therefore only considered programs with a reasonable money-back guarantee. For example, I stay away from programs that "work in two months, but will only accept returns within 30 days."

Can sound frequencies alone work? Logic says it should -- our cells respond to sounds as well as intentions.

I'm just tired of it all - I just cannot seem to get well.

Esprit64,

You didn't say what your condition is, but here are several thoughts:

1. One size doesn't necessarily fit "all." Some healing modalities seem to work better for some people than others, and some modalities seem to work better for some conditions than others. So it might take some experimentation. Maybe sound alone is not enough for you.

2. Aside from these techniques on cds, there are some excellent techniques in manipulating energy in Donna Eden's work. Google "Donna Eden" and you'll find her web pages. For someone who might be new to her work, probably the best place to start would be her "Energy Medicine Kit" which includes a DVD to show you how to do the routines. Get your energy flowing correctly and robustly, and you'll be likely to see some improvement.

I was diagnosed with an unfortunate condition a few years back, and the "official" cure for it was so horrid that I figured I'd take my chances and look for another, better way. I don't know if I am "cured" but my last tests showed I was functioning like a healthy person. I am a happy camper.

I have used, over the years, a combination of the Eden work, the LSC work, some QiGong, especially the meditations, and Reiki. Yes, it eats up some time, and yes, it does require I do something more than just listen to a CD (which, if you're not feeling well, is actually a pretty big deal), but well worth the time AND the effort--especially when I got those test results last month.

Best of luck to you,

Jeanne

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Learning Strategies has a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you look at the FAQ you'll learn that the guarantee period can be extended for up to six months. We know people have the best of intention but most do not consistently do something for 30 days in order to start seeing results.

Fortunately most of the Paraliminals do not have such a requirement.

You know it takes 30 days to develop a habit? So anything like Sedona and Holosync you really need to do for 30 consecutive days.

Alex

I was looking at the Sonic Access sales pitch on the website and was a bit put off by this - "How to take advantage of how energy responds to you personally based on your gender and birthdate". What has my birthdate got to do with how energy responds to me???? Sounds a bit dodgy ;-)

That's where Feng Shui comes in. We have all types of energy/electric/magnetic etc. fields around our body. Based on your DOB, these alignment is different.

I have to say I've been using sonic access since about the beginning of the year and it is probably the most phenomenal program Learning Strategies have put out.

In fact, more than that I'd say it is now my personal development tool of choice.

The number of opportunities and options that have opened up to be since using the program have been amazing.

I think I should stress though you shouldn't just listen to the meditations- you need to do the activation cards, and I try to lie in the right direction (or at least feel the focus of the energy in that direction supporting you).

At first I found the success meditation to be the only one I was interested in, but since then I have had great success with the health meditation, which I feel has really helped me open up new ways of looking at my energy levels.

Just my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved