Hi, Esprit64,

I can understand your frustration. I've tried a few of the systems out their with mixed results, and nothing what other people report experiencing.. The various self-help vendors present glowing testimonials as to the effectiveness of their products, and when it doesn't work for us we are likely to feel it's all a big ripoff.

You mentioned EFT. I tapped for three years; alone and as part of a group, and I even attended a California workshop l where Gary Craig appeared. The other participants seemed to be health professionals. I was one of the few there to learn it for my own use. Bottom line: I never received any remarkable benefits. I thought I had earased my lifelong fear of heights through tapping until one afternoon while sitting in the mezzanine, first row, of a Broadway show, my fear of heights returned so strongly that I had to leave my seat.

While I respect the people posting here, they IMHO are not the best source of info on Holosync. One of the strengths of the Centerpointe program is the really extensive literature. The newsletters are in an Archive on the website. Plus, when you are doing the program there is Bill Harris' book Threshholds of the Mind, and the CDs of the live workshops, and support letters every two weeks (with Awakening Prologue). I agree with you about buying products with long return policies. It's what got me to try Holosync. And I waited until I had reached the five month point with Awakening Prologue before ordering Level 1.

You mentioned trying Holosync and sending it back. If I hadn't been patient and willing to do it an hour daily for five months, I could have returned the program after 10 weeks or 15 weeks, because I didn't think I had achieved anything. Bill Harris advises Holosync participants to look at where they've been rather than where they aren't. So although I haven't made any big breaktrhough, I'm in a better place than I was before I started the program.

Good luck to you

Last edited by Osokin; 05/08/07 01:54 AM.