Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59617 04/24/07 12:57 PM
matthat Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I've been on the site before, made a few posts but really I was dabbling with Photoreading. However since that I've done my NLP practitioner course which helped me become very comfortable with working with my unconscious.

Consequently this helped me "get" what was happening with PR, so I returned to the PR learning course and yesterday I PRed a book that interested me, using disk 7 as a guide (this helps me to forget the details of the process and just enjoy myself).

After developing mind probing questions and then an excellent mind map in only 10 minutes, I asked myself "which is the most important page in this book?"... the number 75 came in yo my head, which absolutely was the most most relevant page to me given my purpose for reading the book.

Thought I'd share that with you all. Reinvigorated, I aim to PR 3 books a day to reduce the time it takes to get me in to the accelerated learning state.

Matt

Thanks for sharing that with us. That is very inspiring. As someone who is returning to PR again (have the course, got some things out of it, but need to go back and work with it again), that is the kind of story, I like to hear/read!
Thank you! Very motivating!

blessings,

Steve
matthat Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey my pleasure!

In fact earlier today I was thinking about the book and I recalled a diagram that I had noticed when previewing.. so I "wondered" what the labels in the circles were and recalled them correctly although I hadn't consciously returned to that page...

Last edited by matthat; 04/25/07 04:06 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

Hey my pleasure!

In fact earlier today I was thinking about the book and I recalled a diagram that I had noticed when previewing.. so I "wondered" what the labels in the circles were and recalled them correctly although I hadn't consciously returned to that page...

yeah, that happened to me yesterday. I was reading a book about renaissance art and i went past a couple pictures unconsciously, but i kinda noticed 'em. i wondered what one was cause it seemed like a weird cult person with skulls all over its body. i thought my impression was certainly wrong because that would look ridiculous. i consciously flipped back to the page and guess what, that's exactly what the picture was. that was a little "wow" moment for me 'cause thats the first time something like that has happened to me in PR.

thought i'd share my minor surprise

C

^o^ I'm glad to hear that you guys are having good results.

A similar thing happened to me too!
I photoread "The power of your subconscious mind" and my purpose was to learn how to be successful.The next morning a number came to my mind and I opened the book....that chapter was all about how to be successful ( :

matthat Offline OP
OP Offline

Nice stories guys, thanks for sharing them. I find it very motivating to hear other people's successes. Keep them coming!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved